Jealously (Magnus)

Alec's POV
"I think someone's watching you," Jace smirked making me turn around. "He broke up with me, why the hell is he staring at me?" I asked, turning back to face Jace.
"Why don't you go up there and ask him?"
"And sound desperate? I don't think so"
"Maybe he wants to get back together?"
"Pft, I doubt that. It's been freaking 8 months, Jace!"
"This is what you do. You find someone that looks cute and act like you like them to get your ex jealous. If he reacts, he wants to get back together"
"And if not?"
"My god, Alec. Just ask someone out for drinks or something. It doesn't have to be romantic"
I sent him a glare before eying a handsome man with light brown hair. He noticed me staring and grinned before walking my direction. "Hi," he said. "Hi," I replied.
"I'm Newton"
"Alec"
"Are you single, pretty boy?"
"Yes. Would you like to go out for drinks?"
"I would love to"
I smiled as Newton laid his hand on my cheek. "We can go after training?" He asked. "I would love to, Newton," I replied kissing him on the cheek. Newton blushed and went in for a kiss on the lips but was pulled back by someone else who took his place. I pulled away in surprise only to stare at Magnus's green eyes. "You're mine," Magnus hissed surprising Newton. "I thought you were single?" Newton asked. "I-" I started before getting interrupted by Magnus's lips on mine. Magnus glared at Newton as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer possessively. "He lied to you. We're dating," Magnus spat. "Well congratulations then," Newton hissed.