Brother's Best Friend | Trea Turner

Trea always has a crush on Emily, ever since he met her at a BBQ for the team being held at the Harper household.

Emily just so happened to have a crush on him too. The problem was her older brother, Bryce. Sure, he was only a year older. But, he was protective of his baby sister. Even if she was twenty three.

Trea finally built up the courage to ask her out, Emily quickly said yes with a smile the size of the universe on her face. Now 6 months later, they were still together with Bryce having no knowledge of the relationship.

"Babyyy." Emily started to pull at Trea's shirt, he replied with a smirk, unbuttoning her jeans. Trea kissed down her neck while she slid down his pants.

His bulge growing through his boxers. His shirt was tossed somewhere in the room, along with her clothes. He was about to unclasp her bra, until a loud gasp was heard from across the room.

"Dude!" Bryce was furious, "my little sister?! Seriously?! Why the fuck would you do that to me man!"

Bryce lunged towards Trea, his hands balled into fists.

Emily quickly got dressed, trying her hardest by pushing Bryce's large frame back from her boyfriend.

"Bryce stop it! I love him! And he loves me too! I'm grateful that you're protective of me, but c'mon I deserve to be happy too." Tears threatened to spill down her face, "I support you 100% even if I don't agree with some of your actions. It wouldn't hurt for you to do the same!"

Bryce stood with his mouth parted open, he pointed at Trea, "you. Go get dressed I want to speak to you both downstairs."

Trea pulled his shirt and Nike shorts back on, walking hand in hand with Emily downstairs. "Man, I swear to god if you yell at me one more damn time."

"Chill dude. I just need you to promise me something. 1. Don't hurt my baby sister or I will kill you. 2. Use protection, I don't need a niece or nephew!" He said with a soft chuckle, "3. Take care of her, dude. Please."

"I promise. I love her way too much." Trea gave Emily a sweet kiss on the cheek, wrapping his arms around her waist. Bryce nodded, "so does Mom and dad know, Em?"

Emily nodded, "yeah they know.." Bryce frowned, "you shouldn't have hid it from me. I didn't want to walk in on you guys practically doing it either."

Emily and Trea laughed, basically in sync. "Sorry. You know now right?"

Bryce nodded, laughing along with them.

Her brother approved and she had the best boyfriend in the world, that was all that mattered in that moment.