Home Run Derby |Aaron Judge

The Home Run Derby, in which Aaron had been preparing for months.

All his hard work had paid off and he won.

His girlfriend (Y/N) was beyond proud of him as she ran down to give him a kiss and say congratulations.

"I'm so proud of you Aaron, I knew you could do it!" She pulled him away after press was done interviewing him.

"Thanks baby, it was all for you." He winked, wrapping an arm around his girl.

"I'll be back baby. Don't go anywhere!" Aaron walked to the locker room to shower, so everyone could go out to celebrate.

One of the men going was the one and only Giancarlo Stanton. The hottest man in baseball.

Aaron always thought (Y/N) had a thing for him, which she then had to reassure him by saying nothing's going on.

(Y/N) meant that too. But, tonight it made Aaron question her once again.

Both leagues were celebrating the rookies big win in a local Miami club, (Y/N) was dancing with Aaron when she got a tap on the shoulder.

(Y/N) turned to face the man. Giancarlo. "Oh hey? What's up?" She said excuse me to Aaron as Giancarlo pulled her aside.

"What are you doing with this loser?" He motioned his head towards Aaron. "You should be with someone like me." He tried to wrap an arm around her, but she pushed him off.

Aaron walked over, being his kind self. "Hey man, I'd appreciate if you got your hands off my girl." He wrapped his arms around (Y/N) protectively.

"You never leave her the fuck alone and I'm sick of it, Giancarlo. Seriously have some respect for me." With that, the couple walked away.

Aaron was always such a sweetheart, even in the toughest of situations.

(Sorry it's so short love. Hope you liked it ❤️)