Softball Fights| Blake Snell

Julissa's softball team, the Tampa Slanté, made it to the championships for their league

After lots of grueling work and late night practices, they did it.

The only problem was, Julissa's enemy was competing against her for MVP.

Michaela, groupie of the Tampa Bay Rays, always trying to get one of them to sleep with her.

She only joined her softball team in order to impress the Rays. In all honesty she didn't give a damn about sports.

Julissa knew the truth, that's why she hated Michaela so much.

Whatever, she had to get into the game and help lead the team to victory.

She had no clue Blake was going to just randomly show up.

Blake's POV:
Walking by the opposing teams dugout I felt a pair of eyes watching me.

I turned around to face, Michaela. Great.

"What are you doing here Snell? Looking like a fucking idiot as always. You wonder why I never wanted you." Michaela laughed in his face as she walked into her dugout.

Julissa's POV:
Of course that bitch just had to say something to Blake. Can't ever keep her big mouth shut.

"Michaela shut the fuck up! No body wants your saggy ass anyway. Looking like a fucking pig nosed bitch!" I spat back at her with a raised eyebrow.

Normal POV:
Julissa went over to Michaela's dugout, dragging her out by the hair.

A fight broke out.

Julissa gets in a few good punches while Michaela lies there with a bloody face.

They both were dragged off the field and are disqualified from the teams.

"Stupid ass bitch." Julissa wiped the blood from her batting gloves as Blake laughed.

"Thank you for standing up for me babe." He took her hand in his as they walked to Blake's car.

"Anything for my boy." Julissa said with a smile as Blake opened her door.

"Thanks darling." She gave him a kiss and got in.

Blake smiled, getting in himself. "So now what are we going to do?" He said with a chuckle.

A lightbulb went off as he drove to the beach

"Babe, where the hell are we going?" She turned down the radio, giving Blake a glare.

"Beach. It'll be nice since it's getting dark and we can watch the sunset." He smiled sweetly, giving her a kiss on the hand.

Blake parked, helping Julissa out of the car, then grabbing a blanket from the trunk.

Hand in hand they walked onto the sand, both lying down cuddled up.

Not saying a word, the couple looked into each other's eyes filled with love.

"I love ya, baby you know that?" Blake smiled giving her a kiss.

"Yes, Blake Ashton Snell. You tell me all the time." She giggled, kissing him back.

"Just thought I'd remind you." Blake blushed, he held her in his lap watching the sunset.