You Deserve Better | Andrew Benintendi

•I always spell his last name wrong HAHA•
Everyone Andrew had met in the past were just a bunch of baseball groupies who wanted his money. And to be famous of course. He just couldn't stand it. All he wanted was a normal relationship, where his girl would love him even if he only had a dime to his name. Andrew finally found that girl, but wasn't too sure if she really wanted him.
The score was 2-0 Tampa Bay. Andrew really wanted to win this game, but just couldn't get in the groove all day. That stopped once he saw Jana. Man, he had to impress her. She was too beautiful to strike out in front of. He did it, he hit a homerun. While he jogged the bases, Andrew blew her a kiss. Jana blushed, thinking it might not be for her though. Boston ended up winning that day. So, Andrew went on a hunt for the mystery girl.
He finally caught up to her, out of breath. "Hi, I'm Andrew. You're very beautiful, defiantly caught my eye." He tried to wink, but ended up failing by closing both eyes. Jana giggled, "thank you. I'm Jana." She stuck out her hand to shake his. He smiled, shaking it. "Names Andrew. I think you already know that though."
She nodded, "you're my favorite player." She turned around to show him his name on the back of her jersey.
"Ah! See we're meant to be" he winked.
Jana shrugged, "you could do a lot better then little ol' me. I'm not too much of a prize."
Andrew shook his head, "honestly I've been talking to you 5 minutes and you're already treating me normal, plus haven't screamed in my face like everyone else. And you're very very pretty might I add."
Jana blushed, "thanks. You're quite handsome yourself, Drew."
He smiled, "thank you beautiful, would you maybe wanna go on a date sometime? If you're not busy that is. I'd love to get to know you some more, but I do have to go." He motioned to his team getting ready to leave.
"I'll call you for sure." She blushed.
He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be waiting!" He smiled, walking over to his teammates.
Jana had a good feeling about Andrew.
Later that night, Jana called him, biting her lip as the phone rang.
Andrew picked up, "hello?"
Jana: hi Andrew! It's me Jana
Andrew: I'm so glad you called. I was waiting on it.
Jana giggled
Jana: I told you I would call! So how about that date huh?
Andrew: come to my game tomorrow and I'll take you out after, how does that sound?
Jana: sounds perfect. I'll see you tomorrow!
Andrew: see ya tomorrow beautiful!
They both hung up, going to sleep dreaming of what is yet to come.