Baking Is Overrated | Dan Robertson

Julissa and Dan were baking a cake. They both had a sweet tooth that day. Dan had other ideas though. He smirked, throwing flour on top of his girlfriends head. She rolled her eyes, "Daniel Robertson! Really?" She threw sugar at him with a smirk on her face, "sugar because you're so sweet." He laughed and gave her a kiss, before Julissa ran off to their backyard.
Julissa laughed and hid from dan, little does she know he's right behind her. He snuck up, picking her up by the waist still laughing. Dan peppered kisses all over her face before throwing her into the pool. "Sorry babe! Don't mess with Robertson." He smirks flexing his muscles.
Dan jumped in the pool to join his girlfriend, picking her up and giving her a sweet kiss.
•One Month Later•
"Dan, baby.. where are you taking me?" Julissa lifted up the blindfold. "Baby girl, just wait." It was there anniversary and Daniel was taking her to a romantic dinner on the beach. What seemed like forever passed and Daniel parked the car, helping her out. "Why thank you handsome!" Julissa pecked his cheek, taking off her blindfold. "Oh dan.. this is so beautiful!" It was sunset and the beach was empty except for the couple. Daniel led her to her seat and the two got to chatting as they ate. Daniel laughed before saying, "hey babe, wouldn't it be funny if I proposed to you at a game or something." She laughed, "yeah dan. That's so cheesy you know I hate that." He just shrugged, staying quiet, knowing that's how he was going to do it.
Game time! Daniel was proposing to his girlfriend that night. He was so nervous knowing she thought the idea was stupid. But, what could he do? He had this planned out for months already. Here goes nothing.. the jumbo screen at Tropicana Field flashed as Daniel hit a homerun, "JULISSA WILL YOU MARRY ME?" She looked at him, "Daniel! Of course" she yelled, waiting for him to finish running the bases. They both ran into each other's arms, kissing. Daniel slid the ring on her finger before kissing her again. What a good game that was.