Surprise | Aaron Judge

It was Daniela's birthday and she was pretty sure her boyfriend forgot.

Only Aaron knew what day it was, he was just busy planning her party for that night.

"Aaronnnn, do you happen to know what today is?" She said in a sing-song voice

"Uh Saturday?" He kept looking down at his phone, trying not to crack. Aaron wasn't the best liar.

"Y-yeah. Well I'm going to go out with some friends for a bit. Bye." Daniela grabbed her keys, walking out. She didn't bother to say I love you, she was too hurt.

How could her boyfriend forget? Daniela didn't wanna act like a baby, but her feelings were quite hurt.

Especially because at his birthday she made a very big deal out of it. Oh well.

She drove off to a nearby restaurant, hoping her friends didn't forget about lunch they were supposed to attend that day.

Only they did.

Daniela ate alone, ready for this horrible day to be over.

She paid and went back home, where Aaron was no where to be found.

Taking off her makeup she put on some sweats and tied her long hair into a messy bun.

Daniela took a nap, sadness still lingering in her dreams.

Her best friend, Lily came by a few hours later with a present and some flowers, "hey girl! Happy birthday. Go get dressed we're going out."

Daniela thanked her, running upstairs to get ready. At least someone cared.

Walking downstairs in her short dress and heels, Daniela gave a spin for lily, laughing.

"Lookin good birthday girl! Let's go!" Lily grabbed her keys and they both took off to a super nice hotel.

"What the hell?" Daniela looked around as lily covered her eyes.

They walked in as all of her friends, family, Aaron and his teammates shouted, "Surprise!"

Daniela smiled, running over to Aaron. "You didn't forget!" She gave him a sweet kiss. "Was this your idea?"

He nodded kissing her again, "how could I forget my girl's birthday?"

She shrugged, taking his hand and walking to the dance floor.

"I love you, Judge." Daniela smiled, dancing with her boyfriend.

He didn't forget.