Fireworks |Christan Yelich

The score was 2-0 Atlanta. Christian was having trouble today, this beautiful girl kept catching his eye. He needed to stop looking, but for some reason Christian couldn't. He know she was looking at him too, they locked eyes a few times. Christian ended up waving to her and blowing a kiss.
Kristen turned to her friend blushing, "did Christian just blow me a kiss or am I going crazy?" She laughed at me, "girl, you're going crazy. He probably can't even see you!" Well my dreams were crushed, I thought I maybe had a chance with my favorite player. Throughout the game he was looking at me, I looked at my friend and smirked. "See he's looking at me! Jealous much?". And the boy I was crushing over ever since his debut came up to me and asked me to join him for fireworks. Of course I accepted. "You know, Christian, I'm quite surprised you invited me down here. I did see you looking at me, but I thought I was imagining things." He raised an eyebrow at me, "well you shouldn't be surprised, I think you're beautiful." Christian wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, giving me a small kiss on the cheek. "You don't even know my name, Yelich." I laughed, "and you're hugged up with me" Christian laughed, "yeah well your name is "mine" " he smirked and kissed my cheek again. "Just kidding beautiful, what's your name?" I smiled and turned to look at him, "it's Kristen." Christian smiled, "beautiful name for a even more beautiful girl!" The fireworks began to go off and Christian held me even tighter to him. He had such a sparkle to his eyes, it was like I was in love with him already. During the grand finale Christian kissed me so passionately. There were defiantly sparks flying. Once I broke the kiss we stood there looking into each other's eyes. Christian finally spoke up after a few minutes, "I'm not going to lie.. I think I'm falling for you. I know this is pretty sudden, but I feel such a connection with you." I blushed, squeezing his hand, "yeah me too. My friends probably looking for me.. will I see you around?" He frowned, "yeah you will.. I hate to see you leave though." He wrote down his number and handed it to me, giving me another kiss. "I'll see you soon babe." He smirked and walked to his team.
(THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE ASDFJDKSLAL I LOVED THIS!)