Gym Fights |Giancarlo Stanton

Going to the gym every morning during off season was Ellie and Giancarlo's thing

Until Christian was staying with them for the weekend and wanted to tag along.

Giancarlo knew Christian had a thing for Ellie, but always kept quiet about it. He wasn't big on telling people his feelings.

Since the gym was only a mile away, they decided to run there.

But only, Christian didn't run. He fast-walked behind the two looking at Ellie's ass in her Nike Pro shorts with his mouth slightly open.

Ellie could feel his eyes on her, but ignored it. Knowing G would be upset.

Giancarlo turned around, "hurry the fuck up, Yelich!" Christian nodded running to catch up, "just got distracted."

Giancarlo raised an eyebrow, opening the gym's door for his girlfriend.

"Thank you baby." She smiled, wiping sweat from her forehead and walking in.

"No problem, love." He slammed it on Christian, knowing what he was up to.

"What the hell dude? Really?" Christian rolled his eyes, following Giancarlo to the weights.

"You won't keep your eyes off my girlfriend! That's so disrespectful, I honestly don't know what your problem is." Giancarlo turned his back to Christian.

Christian rolled his eyes, "as you can see, she wants me anyway."

Giancarlo chuckled, "oh yeah man! My girlfriend wants some young ass kid. Okay! Good luck with that."

Giancarlo grew jealous and Christian could tell

"Well I'll go talk to your girlfriend then." Christian smirked, walking over to Ellie.

"Hey Ellie, why don't you drop Stanton over there and get with someone like me?" He winked, placing his hand on her thigh.

Before Ellie could respond, Giancarlo shoved Christian into the treadmills, "I told your ass she doesn't want you! Get your fucking hands off her!"

Christian reached to punch Giancarlo, but was too late.

The whole gym was watching the two boys fight as Ellie tried to alert staff members.

Ellie knew what Giancarlo was capable of doing and it wasn't pretty.

"G! Get off of him!" She cried, "please!"

He couldn't hear her, Giancarlo's face was red as a tomato, while Christian lied there with a swollen face.

"I'm so done with this fucking kid!" Giancarlo got up, "I'm sorry babe." He bit his lip.

Ellie hated when he got into fights and he knew that.

Giancarlo was just standing up for her after all.

"C'mon G, it wasn't that serious and you know that." She sighed, helping Christian up and walking out of the gym.

"I'm sorry, Christian." She wiped the blood from his face with her tank top. "You know how he gets.."

Giancarlo sighed, knowing he fucked up. He walked out and watched them call an uber back to Christan's place.

Nothing was going to happen, but with Giancarlo's jealously he was sure it was.

(I'm making a part 2 because this is so so much fun!)