Period Problems - Corey Dickerson (requested)

Julissa woke up that morning, pissed. It didn't help that everything her boyfriend, Corey, did made her irritated.
"Babe! Cmon get outta bed, I'm bored!"
She rolled her eyes, "Corey seriously. Just please leave me alone. I don't feel well."
"Aw does my poor baby have cramps?" He lied down next to her and rubbed her stomach. "I'm sorry you don't feel well, my love. Do you want me to go to the store and get you anything?"
Julissa nodded, "just the usual stuff that you always get please.."
Corey got up and put a shirt on, sliding on his shoes he said, "I'll be back babe. Feel better okay?" He handed her an aspirin. "I love you!"
"Love you more Corey." Julissa closed her eyes and tried to sleep.
Message from Corey ☺️💕
Uh babe? I don't know wtf to get? What's the difference between a pad and a tampon like wtf? I'm confused
Julissa:
Lol babe just get both it's fine. And some chocolate!
Corey ☺️💕:
Sure thing, Angel. See ya soon (;
Corey got back as soon as he can, bringing the stuff upstairs for his girlfriend. "Here baby, and I got you candy plus some movies we can watch tonight!"
"You're honestly the best Corey!" Julissa gave him a kiss and sat down on his lap. "Thank you." She snuggled into his chest, turning the TV on.
Corey kissed her forehead, "anytime baby girl. I love you."
"I love you too." She smiled, giving him a kiss on the jaw.
Her boy always knew how to make a smile appear on her face.

(Ahhh sorry this is so short!!!)