Rivals |Aaron Judge

sofiaaberumeen20
(This was supposed to go in my book, but I figured I'd just put it in here!(: )

(Y/n) loved the Red Sox and Aaron was not too happy about that.

It didn't help that she was friends with the majority of the players, Aaron defiantly was not too happy about that.

"Aaron, I'm going out with Mookie for a bit! Don't wait up!" (Y/N) grabbed her purse and keys.

"Again?!" Aaron said with a sigh, "why don't you ever hang with me anymore. You seem to be in love with Mookie anyway."

He came downstairs with a blank expression on his face, "if you're going to keep doing this.. I-I-I" he stuttered, "I don't think we can be together anymore."

"Oh my god Aaron. Here we go with this bullshit again! I told you nothing's going on. Just because you play for the Stankees (good one maddie), doesn't mean I don't love you any less!" (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"You're my girlfriend, (Y/n)! You're supposed to support me 100%! And here you go off with some Red Sox dudes every fucking day! I have the right to get jealous." Aaron scoffed, and got closer to (y/n).

Due to his 6'7 stature, (Y/n) backed up out of fear. Even though she knew he wouldn't do anything.

(Y/n) knew she was wrong for this, but Aaron was overreacting. She did support him.

"Aaron I do support you! I don't need to change my favorite team and stop hanging with my friends all because of you! Chill out." She cried out, practically begging, "I'm done arguing about the same stupid shit!"

Aaron sighed, realizing she was indeed correct. "Fine, fine. Go out with them. Just remember who your boyfriend is." He walked upstairs hurt in his voice.

(Y/n) sighed walking out, sitting in her car for a while she took one of Aaron's jerseys out of the trunk and put it on, proceeding to walk back in.

She knocked on their shared bedroom door and Aaron opened it with red eyes, "huh?"

"All rise?" (Y/n) giggled tapping the foam gavel lightly on his chest.

How could he stay mad at her?

Aaron laughed, "yeah yeah all rise." He gave her a sweet kiss, "you look good in my jersey ya know."