No Reason to be Sorry | Aaron Judge

Today was the day that New York was facing Boston. Yankee stadium was packed. Of course it would be with them playing their rivals right? Of course everyone also wanted to see Aaron Judge, the star of the team. They were sure in for disappointment though.
The announcer spoke, "and the score is 1-1, bases loaded with 2 outs for the Yankees. Will the Judge be able to bring 'em all home?" The answer was.. no. The ball hit Aaron square in the nose, resulting in Aaron being in tons of pain with his newly broken nose. He got rushed to the hospital, without his girlfriend (Y/N)
"Come on man! I'm fine! Where's (Y/N) I need her here." Aaron was irritated that Didi and the rest of his teammates wouldn't just go and find his girlfriend. "I'll call her man, I'll call her. Chill" Brett called (Y/N) and Aaron relaxed a little.
Finally, after what seemed like forever (Y/N) finally got to the room where they were fixing up Aaron's nose. "Aaron, oh my gosh babe. I'm so sorry!" She winced as he did. "I'm fine baby! Really! Now that you're here I'm fine.." he reached his hand out for her to grab. She kindly accepted and watched as the doctor finished, "well, I guess that's it for today's game huh? Wanna go home and watch a movie or something, my love?" He nodded and the two went home. "I'm really sorry I wasn't there for you. I honestly feel pretty shitty." He shook his head and nuzzled into (Y/N). "You have nothing to be sorry about."
When they were finally home, (Y/N) helped Aaron clean the dried blood from his nose. "I love you Aaron. Thank God it was just a broken nose." He laughed, "you know I can handle anything, baby girl. No need to worry." She sat on Aaron's lap as he made himself comfortable on the couch. He wrapped his arms around her middle, grabbing the TV remote and putting on sports center. The replay of him getting hit made him wince a bit, (Y/N) tried to change the channel, but Aaron moved the remote from her. "Ouch.." he laughed softly to himself as he saw the ball hit his face slowly over and over. She shook her head, "you're crazy, Judge." (Y/N) lied down on his chest and she fell asleep knowing her boyfriend was feeling better.