Fell in Love With You | Bryce Harper

palmtreeallie

Bryce and Citlalli had known each other as long as they could remember.

Their moms had been best friends since high school, even getting pregnant around the same time.

Allie and Bryce were inseparable, doing everything together.

Allie was his rock throughout high school and into the majors.

There was no doubt she had feelings for him, and the same went for Bryce.

That was until he met his girlfriend, Emily.

She was obviously no good for him and Allie knew she was just using him for the fame and fortune.

Bryce never listened though, and often fought with Allie over it.

"Bryce, I'm honestly done with you not trusting me! I swear she's using you. I'm your best friends, how could you not believe me?!" She yelled at him, with her voice cracking.

"Because Allie, I know you just want to be with me that's why you're trying to break us up. Stop acting like you're not in love with me." Bryce rolled his eyes, walking out of her house slamming the door.

Citalli sat on the couch with her head in her hands. How did he know she loved him?

Months later the two still didn't talk, until a bouquet of red roses showed up on Allie's door.

A note on the flowers read "I think you know who this is. I'm sorry. I love you too."

She sighed, it was Bryce. She could see his car parked across the street.

He never was good at keeping things undercover, which made her giggle.

Bryce saw her giggling and laughed, getting out.

"Is there any way you can forgive me?! I know you were right. I was just being stupid and you know that!" Bryce yelled from across the street.

Allie motioned for him to walk over, which he did with a grin on his face.

She didn't say a word as she gave him a sweet kiss, "so.. you love me?"

"I love you." Bryce said with a smile and gave her another kiss.