Why him? | Corey Seager

I was feeling down today, as always

I was feeling down today, as always. I looked in the mirror with such disgust in my eyes. I know why my boyfriend, Cody (just wait) treated me with such pity. I also knew that he didn't love me. And I also knew that he was only with me because my dad owned the Dodgers. Cody was a one night stand, that resulted in us getting together. He never did love me, it was just an easy way for him to get laid. I dealt with it because I love him. Or loved him shall I say.

To be quite honest with you, I've always had a thing for his teammate Corey. That night I was so drunk I thought it was Corey. I was wrong as always.

Cody walked into our bedroom with a smile that was forced, "hi (Y/N)" he never did call me babe or baby. It was always (Y/N). I nodded to him as a way of saying hi.

"Don't you think it's time to try and lose some weight?" He pointed to the junk food I had around me. I shrugged, mumbling, "not like you care."

Cody rolled his eyes, "I honestly don't know why I'm with you. You're just fucking irritating. Just go please. I'm done."

I sighed with relief, finally. I packed my things as quickly as possible, calling the one person I trusted. Corey.

My knight in shining armor came and brought me to his house. "I don't know why you were ever with that piece of shit anyway. He should've stayed in the minors." Corey laughed and I giggled with him. "You always know how to get me to smile, Seager." He smiled along with me.
"well that's because I love you, (Y/N). Now I can finally tell you that."
"I love you too Corey." We shared a kiss at the res light, it was filled with passion. I had finally found the one I was looking for.