Heads Up | Cody Bellinger

Today was the day, Tatyana was finally going to the Mets-Dodgers game, which was way overdue. She bought the tickets months in advance and despite being a Mets fan, she couldn't wait to see that boy named Cody Bellinger. Walking in with her father, Tatyana looked around the field, taking in the beauty of it. She almost wished a friend was with her, so she could express her fangirl love for Cody. But, instead it was her dad, he looked at her with a "what the fuck" type of look every time she mentioned him. "Taty, you know you shouldn't be rooting for another team." "Taty stick to (your favorite mets player) instead." She groaned at her dads comments, taking a seat.
"Dad, I love ya and all. But, I promise you Cody is 10x better." She smirked at her dad as he shook his head.

The game started and Tatyana couldn't help but drool over Cody. She kept daydreaming, not even paying attention to what was going on around her. A foul was hit and was flying over in Taty's direction. She didn't notice until Cody had pushed her down, trying to grab the ball that was seconds away from seriously injuring her. His actions weren't too much of a help, despite his efforts, Tatyana got hit in the chest. With a groan she fell back in her seat, "god dammit."

In a flash Cody jumped over the fence along with multiple security guards. "Are you okay?" Being asked by tons of people was overwhelming along with the pain she was having. "I'm fine." She nodded, looking up at the jumbo screen to see herself and everybody around helping her. "God, why must cameramen be so nosy." Tatyana muttered to herself as she heard Cody stifle a chuckle. She looked at Cody and they both laughed out loud to one another. As the guards noticed she was okay, they all dispersed into different directions. A delay was called, so Cody decided to take a seat next to her, not to her fathers liking.

"I can't thank you enough Cody." She smiled sweetly at him. "You didn't have to come up here and check on me. Honestly you were busy with the game."
He shook his head, "hey, it's my fault you got hurt. I should've tried a bit harder. I was just so distracted by your beauty to be honest with you." Cody picked up the ball that hit Tatyana in the chest, grabbing a sharpie from his pocket, writing "call me sometime (xxx)xxx-xxxx -Cody <3 "
And just like that, he tossed the ball to her with a wink, jumping back over the fence. The rest of the game would be quite interesting.