How to Love | Bryce Harper

Bryce was not happy with Allie, there was no doubt about it.

Every time she walked by he wouldn't say a word.

He had fallen out of love, as much as he hated to deny it. It was the truth.

"Bryce? What's up? Are we.. over or?" Allie sighed, trying to get him to at least say a word.

He shrugged, "I'm not too sure how to say this but.. I think we need to break up."

Allie suspicions were right all along, "okay. I'll pack my stuff." She handed Bryce her house key, walking to their once shared room.

Bryce felt bad, but he almost felt relieved.

Allie left without saying a single word and went to her parents house.

Once she was gone, Bryce realized what happened and finally came to the conclusion that he needed Allie.

That was the love of his life; what the hell was he thinking?

Bryce called her, and Allie answered after the first couple rings.

"What?" She said with a snappy voice.

"I miss you and I need you here with me" Bryce cried out, you could hear the pain in his voice.

"I don't care, Bryce! You said you didn't love me anymore so I'm done! I'm not going to just crawl back to you! I have more respect for myself." She groaned, "I'm done!" Allie hung up the phone, tossing her phone.

Bryce decided to text her:
Bryce: idk what the hell the attitude was for but okay fine. Thought you'd want me back, but obviously the one with no love was you. Bye.

Allie: i don't care. You've treated me so poorly and now you want me back?! Okay sure I'll just come back Bryce, after all you've put me through. 😂👌🏽.

Bryce chucked his phone, going out to buy Allie a bouquet of flowers he made the 1 hour drive to her parents house.

He knocked on the door biting his lip, "care to forgive me?" He smiled sweetly at her.

How could she say no to that face?

"Yeah yeah.. don't do it again though." She crashed his lips on his.

The rest was history.