Mine Again | Blake Snell

Blake and Julissa were your typical high school sweethearts. Always holding hands, kissing in the hall way. But, that all changed when Blake found out his girlfriend was cheating on him with Tyler. The football teams star. How could a varsity football player ever compare to a JV baseball player. He had to break things off, as bad as he didn't want to.
"Julie, seriously? How could you even do this to me? I fucking love you! And you just go and cheat on me?!" Julissa just shrugged at him, "I've found better, Blake. I'm sorry." She said with a cold tone in her voice,walking away.
A few weeks later Tyler and Julissa were STILL dating, much to Blake's dismay. He always thought she was just going to come back to him. It almost seemed just like a dream to him that his baby was gone. Blake barely slept, or even ate. All he wanted was his girlfriend back. Everyone was telling him he needed to move on and yes he agreed. So, finally Blake Ashton Snell found a new girl. That just so happened to be Julissa's best friend, Melissa. He knew he wasn't interested in Melissa, but maybe this would change Julie's mind about being with Tyler. Gosh, Blake loved her so much. Blake turned to his girlfriend, "hey I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to break things off with you. I still love Julissa." He walked away, not even letting Melissa reply.
Blake showed up to Julissa's locker with a bouquet in his hand, "hey Julie, I miss you" she nodded and gave Tyler a long kiss. "Well.. alright I'll see you around Julissa.." he left, heartbreak coming over him. The next day he left little notes in her locker with sweet nothings written all over them. Julissa of course ignored it, throwing them in the nearest garbage. He sighed, watching her. His friends just laughed in his face, "bro, she doesn't want you. You need to move on." He was defeated once again. The whole week, Blake tried to get his girl back. Until the 7th day. Julissa went over to him, now being the one to apologize. "Blake I'm sorry babe. I miss you. You know I could never leave you like that.. it's just well, I thought you weren't into me anymore. So, all my friends told me to move on and find someone else. And I did. Frankly, I didn't like him. I LOVE you Blake Snell. I'm so sorry." She kissed him sweetly. He finally got his girl back.