Hitting It Off |Kyle Hendricks

Kyle was shy, it was just a known fact. Some even doubted how he was in the major leagues due to his shyness. It seemed to get worse though when a certain girl came into the picture. The new bullpen catcher, Allison. She was just so beautiful. Kyle didn't know what to do with himself. When he saw her for the first time he was literally speechless. To make it worse he had to throw to her! All that was going through his head was, "what if I mess up?" "What if she thinks I suck?" But his thoughts were interrupted when the sweet girl came up to him, introducing herself. "Hi! I'm Allison. You must be Kyle?" She stuck out her hand for a handshake. He smiled, relaxing at her touch, "hi. Yeah I'm Kyle. So happy to meet you finally." He twiddled his thumbs, looking at the ground. "You okay, Kyle? No need to be shy. I don't bite." Allison laughed. "You ready to start by the way? This is my first time catching as a bullpen catcher so if anyone should be nervous it's me." He smiles, "well I'm pretty good at throwing so I would be pretty nervous. Watch your hand." Kyle smirks throwing her the ball. She laughs throwing it back, "damn Kyle not too bad." He laughs and they continue passing the baseball back and forth. Kyle loosening up a bit. He felt so comfortable with her as though he's known Allison for years.
The game went on and Kyle threw a no-hitter. He was trying to impress Allison, but with his awkwardness he was probably too weird to ask her out. Allison thought opposite though. She would look at Kyle with such love in her eyes. And she wanted to get to know him more. To be honest, the shyness was cute to her. She stood in the dugout, watching him pitch. Her eyes were sparkling as she bit her lip.
After the game Allison approached Kyle with a big smile, "congrats on winning tonight! 8-0!" Kyle blushed as he looked down at his feet, kicking the dirt, "thank you.. I appreciate it." She smiled and gave him a hug, "you know love there's no need to be so shy.." he blushed even harder, "I know.." Kyle said in almost a whisper, "it's just that I'm starting to.. well.. kinda fall for you Allison. I know this is so cliché and I'm saying this too soon. But, I'm really feeling something. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you go on a date with me gorgeous?" Kyle finally had the courage to take her hands and look into her eyes. Allison smiled giving him a small squeeze on his hand, "of course I will Kyle." Kyle smiled, for once he wasn't feeling shy.
( this was so fun to write!!! Thank you for requesting)