Everything About You | Aaron Judge

It was an off day for Aaron, him and his girlfriend (y/n) decided to just relax at home. Aaron saw his girlfriend like some guys photo, forgetting it was her brother. He started to grow insecure. His gap, his height, his weight, and his freckles. Shoot, even the fact that he was adopted. (Y/N) loved him for him, but in the back of his mind he thought he wasn't good enough.
"Aaron.. baby? What's the matter? You seem so down, my love" she lifted his chin up with her index finger. He sighed as he tried to hide the gap that he thought was so gross. "Nothing angel, just uh.. tired." (y/n) knew he was lying. Aaron never was good at lying. She put down her phone and looked into her boyfriends eyes. "Babe, I know when something's wrong with you. Seriously what's the matter, Aaron?" He sighed again, "I just uh.. think you deserve better y'know? I mean I'm just so ugly.. I'm super tall.. and my gap. People find me so nasty." She looked at him in disbelief, "Aaron, you know how perfect you are? You look like an angel. You're so handsome and I love you." He smiled slightly and just listened. "Plus babe, look I have a gap too." She smiled at him and showed her gapped tooth smile. He laughed finally cheering up, "you're so beautiful baby, my gosh. Plus you know how to make me feel better." Aaron wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. She smiled, returning a kiss to his cheek. "That's my job babe. I love you."
"I love you too baby. More than you'll ever know."
She smirked, "you're so cute, Judge. What would I do without you? I love everything about you." (Y/n) traced the freckles on his cheeks and the two fell asleep cuddling in each other's arms.