I got you, darling. | Chris Taylor

Chris opened his bedroom window, about to yell for his crush, Gissel. But, as always she was with her boyfriend. He sighed and shut the window, hitting the bed with a flop. Chris grabbed the baseball off his nightstand and begin throwing it up in the air and catching it, over and over. After what seemed like forever, the man he wished was never with his girl left.
"Hey Chris! Were you looking for me or something?!" She tossed a pen at his window.
"Yeah I was.. I wanted you to go on a date with me?" Chris said to himself, practicing over and over. He stood up and opened the window.
"Yeah I was.. uhm.. uh do you wanna go on a date?" Chris looked at her with such hope in his eyes, it sent a little flutter in Gissel's heart.
"Chris! You know I have a boyfriend! Please just accept that."
Once again Chris was crushed. "Y-yeah that's fine. Sorry. I just really like you I thought you knew that." A tear fell from his eye as he closed the window.
"She just won't give me a chance." He thought to himself, "that guy is no good anyway. I can give her so much more." Chris lied down, trying to go to sleep. He was soon interrupted by yelling, he looked through his window and saw a girl getting beat up. But it wasn't just any girl. It was his girl. Chris jumped up, throwing a sweatshirt and some shoes on, and ran next door to Gissel's house.
Chris noticed the door was unlocked so he ran in, wincing by the sounds of her shouting.
"Get the fuck off her! How dare you lie a finger on her! You're a piece of shit!" Before her boyfriend well now ex boyfriend could respond, Chris knocked him out cold.
Gissel backed away with tears running down her face, bruises now becoming noticeable.
"Chris.. you saved my life." She tried to stop crying, but just couldn't keep her self calm.
"I can't thank you enough." She wiped her eyes.
"You know I'd do anything for you, Gissel." Chris pulled her into his arms and wiped her eyes.
"Don't cry. No pretty girls should be crying. I got you, darling. Don't worry." Chris kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back.
Gissel half smiled, "how about that date though?"
Chris chuckled, "I thought you didn't wanna go out with me."
"Of course I did. I just couldn't because of him."
"I'll take you out once we deal with this fucking guy." Chris called the cops and they took away Andrew.
Hours later it was just the two of them, talking about everything. From their childhoods to their favorite colors. They truly were meant to be .