My God She's Beautiful | Christan Arroyo

Karina stepped out of her car and walked into the stadium that the new San Francisco Giants commercial would be filmed at. She was a makeup artist and this would be her second time doing makeup for the team. She was especially looking forward to making sure a certain boy named Christian looked good. Little did she know, he wanted to see her too.

"Hi guys! I'm Karina, you probably remember me from last time. I'm here to make sure you guys look well on camera and don't appear well.. ew." She said laughing. The team took a liking to her, especially number 22. Christian whispered to Madison Bumgarner, "that's my future baby man." Karina heard and blushed,"Well I'm going to get setup, Christian would you like to join me?"
Karina had been putting powder on Christian and he decided to speak up, "I'm not going to lie, ever since I first saw you I thought you were beautiful. You're just so gorgeous and I wanna get to know you and-" Christian kept rambling. Karina giggled, "if you wanna take me out sometime Arroyo just say it.." Christian blushed, "Well I'd love to. I just wanna show you how a beautiful lady like yourself should be treated. I'll make sure you're treated like the princess you are."
Suddenly all of his teammates rush into the dressing room that you both are in. They hoot and holler," we knew you could do it!" "Atta boy Christian!" You both just laughed and after the commercial was shot, had a wonderful date.
-Time Skip After Date-
Christian drops her off and walks Karina to the front door. Karina smiles sweetly, "thank you for such an amazing day Christian. You're such a gentleman." He smirks and laughs, "Anything for you beautiful. Call me later, okay?" Karina smiles and leans in to kiss him. The two lovebirds share a passionate kiss. That was the start of a beautiful relationship.
(Hope you liked it! )