Awkward Much? | Giancarlo Stanton

Ellie had seats in right field, she was so happy her best friend bought her these tickets for her birthday. She could finally see Giancarlo. Her thoughts were soon interrupted..
Giancarlo jumped up to rob a home run and they made eye contact. "Hi there.." he said to Ellie, awkwardness in his tone. "Hello.." She said back to him softly, not even realizing who she was talking to THE Giancarlo Stanton . He looked away from her gaze, throwing the ball to the pitcher.
~Two Weeks Later~
The Marlins were on their way to LA, Ellie thought it'd be a good chance to maybe try and see Giancarlo again. "Who knows, it might happen." her friend shrugged to her. "Yeah yeah.. we'll see." They walked to the terminal the boys were going to. "Is this kinda crazy of us?" Ellie said looking around for the team. "Yeah it is. But, you get to finally meet your lover boy." She winked. "Plus I want a chance with that Christian Yelich. He is one fine piece of ass." Ellie just rolled her eyes then spotting Giancarlo. She tapped his shoulder lightly, making him turn around. "Hi." He looked into her eyes. "Aren't you the girl I saw at the game a few weeks back?" She laughed nodding, "yeah, I didn't think you would remember me."
"How could I not remember a pretty face like yours?" Giancarlo smirked. "So what's your name beautiful?" Ellie blushed, blanking out "my name.. my name is Ellie. Sorry. I'm just kinda star struck right now. I've always thought you were just so handsome, Giancarlo." He laughed, "why thank you Ellie. Hey, so I have to leave to LA right now. Would you wanna come with so I can get to know you? I'll send someone to get your stuff."
"Yeah that you would be great, can my friend come too? She's kinda obsessed with Christian." Giancarlo laughed nodding his head.
The ride there was filled with cuddling and them telling one another silly things about themselves. By the time they got to LA, Ellie was asleep in her future boyfriends arms. She was so comfortable with him and so was he. When she finally awoke, Giancarlo was playing with her hair humming to himself. "Hey babe, glad you're finally awake. Kinda missed talking to you."
"You're so sweet G." She gave him a small peck on the cheek. "Is it bad to say I might be falling for you?" He shook his head, "is it bad that I might be falling for YOU?" She shook her head, intertwining her fingers with his. "I just feel like I've known you forever.." they got off the plane, hand in hand. This was going to be one hell of a story to tell her friends back home.