Please Be Mine? | Aaron Judge

Aaron and (Y/N) were best friends for as long as she could remember. Aaron has always been there for her, through the heartbreaks of her first boyfriend and the divorce of her parents. She liked Aaron, well loved Aaron to be exact. (Y/N) just wasn't sure if he felt the same way. Aaron did love her though, trying to hide it was one of the hardest things that he's ever had to do.
Aaron was going against Sano in the last part homerun derby, (Y/N) was nervous for him but knew he could do it. Aaron is amazing at what he loves to do. Her thoughts were interrupted when Aaron went up to try to beat Sano's homerun number. She crossed her fingers and prayed for him, "let's go Aaron.. you can do it.." and he did. (Y/N) was ecstatic, she ran down to the field to meet him. "Great job best friend! I knew you could do it." Aaron cringed as she called him best friend, he wanted so much more. "Thank you (Y/N)!" He picked her up and spun her around. "Well it's now or never, I might as well do it.." (Y/N) thought to herself. But before she got the chance to kiss him, Aaron kissed her first. She was ecstatic as she kissed him back.
"(Y/N), I'm sorry if yo I don't feel the same. It's just I've had the biggest crush on you ever since I can remember. And I want to be so much more than best friends. Will you be my girlfriend?" Aaron bit his lip as he waited for her answer.
"Aaron James Judge of course I will! I've liked you for the longest time I thought you didn't feel the same." (Y/N) kissed him again before taking his hand in hers.

(Short but sweet! Hope you enjoyed(: )