Off Day | Johan Camargo

Ender-Swanson

Lily loved when here boyfriend had days off. He seemed to be always traveling and when he wasn't he was mostly practicing.

"Baby, go get ready. We're having a date day!" Johan said with a cute smile in which Lily loved.

"Where we goin' honey?" She yelled as she ran up the stairs of their shared house.

"Local places!" Johan plopped on the couch, turning on ESPN.

Lily showered and got dressed, straightening her hair and applying light makeup.

As she walked downstairs, Johan winked, "looking good baby girl." He got off the couch to go greet his girlfriend.

"Thank you baby." She smiled, holding his hand, "ready?" Johan nodded, giving her a kiss on the hand.

They first hit up the bar, Six Feet Under, drinking Bloody Mary's and enjoying each other's company.

"I'm glad you have today off babe." Lily smiled, twirling her straw.

"Me too, love. I feel like I haven't seen ya in a while." He frowned, playing with the promise ring on her finger.

"Yeah, but I understand. It is your job after all! You know I have your back 100%." She poked his cheek while giggling.

"That's why I love you babe! You're my #1 fan." He poked her cheek back, then took a sip of his drink.

The two went bar hopping for a few hours, before visiting the historic Fox Theater. Man, Atlanta was beautiful.

They watched a show hand in hand, Johan loved the way Lily's eyes glowed as she watched theater.

"How did I get so lucky?" He thought to himself, a little bored of the show himself.

"Are you bored, honey?" She turned to him, whispering.

He shook his head not wanting to ruin her good time.

Lily knew Johan was, but carried on.

After the show, they walked around while the sun went down, grabbing an ice cream.

Johan wiped a bit on her nose with a smirk, until Lily shoved the whole cone onto his face laughing.

"Oops." She shrugged, copying his smirk.

He shook his head, laughing, "I can't believe you. You're so getting it!"

She giggled running off from him with a squeal.

He being a baseball player, caught up quite quickly and picked Lily up in his arms.

It was the perfect day with the even more perfect boyfriend.

She really was quite lucky to have Johan despite him now rubbing his ice cream covered face onto her.