Study Date | Marwin Gonzalez

It was 1am and to say Deisay was exhausted was an understatement. She was working her usual graveyard shift, so it was very slow at the diner. To top it off she wasn't leaving till 7am and right after that she had a final exam at school. Deisay was trying to cram in as much study time as she could while the old biker man sat at the table requesting a coffee refill every 5 minutes. Suddenly a very attractive man walks through the diners doors, Deisay perks up a bit and sits him at his table.
"Hi! Welcome. My name is Deisay and I'll be your waitress tonight. What can I get started for you darling?" The handsome man smiled, "I'll take a cheeseburger with fries and large coke please." She nodded, writing down his order. "It'll be out shortly" she walked to the kitchen handing the cook his written down order. Then sat at the stool, studying.
Marwin walks up to her, making her jump. "Oh my! You scared me. Can I help you sir?" He laughed "sorry. And no thank you. Question is.. can I help you?" He motioned to her countless notes and flash cards. "Oh.. yeah sure. And here's your drink!" Deisay hands him his soda. "I appreciate you wanting to help. But, if you don't want to I understand!" Marwin smiles sweetly, "I don't mind helping beautiful girls ya know"
Deisay's shift was just about over now. Her and Marwin were hitting it off! She just thought he was the cutest thing. And plus, he actually seemed to be caring about her. "Thank you for helping me study tonight, Marwin, I appreciate it." "Of course. It's the least I could do.", he writes down his number at gives it to her, smiling. "Give me a call sometime and good luck on that test babe" he winks and walks out of the diner. Deisay knew that was going to be the start to a beautiful relationship and she was right. Deisay passed her test that day and went on to have a cute date at the baseball field with Marwin later.