Chapter 29- Baby Shower

Start from the beginning

We pull up at the pack house. Me and my buddies get out and the first thing we see is our mates. I see my Layla helping set up with the other nice women here like her friends setting up the baby shower. The baby shower should be starting now.

7 minutes later

"Thank you so much everyone who came here today", says Layla.

"As you know you came here for mostly the baby, but not just a baby its babies, twins. A girl and a boy. I am very proud to be the mother of these children and I am very happy. But when someone comes to a baby shower its practically showing support for the mother and father. Now all I know I can't wait to see the presents the baby has and I can't wait to....get this Baby party shower started! Woohoo!!"

"Hey I want to say something Layla. I am happy to be a father. I am a happy too have the most beautiful women in the entire world to be the mother of the children", I say and then kiss Layla and then her stomach.

After the speech we had cake, Layla opened her presents I got her, oh and that fourth then is a nice big fat coupon of me, and me and Layla opened all the presents for the baby. Ahh now I just take a nice walk all alone in the woods to think about my awesome life.

~Layla's POV~

I just love todays baby shower. I got four presents from Hunter. Four my favorite number. Then a lot of presents from everyone else. They were all great. Oh yeah present number 1 was New Yorkshire Terrier puppy  My fav. dog. And guess what I can take it into stores ahh. And their so cute. But if anyone kills my dog I will chop their damn head off run them over with a car. My dog is like a child. Oh its a boy and I named it Rascal. It looked like one. Ahh I'm going to go find hunter and thank him for the such wonderful gift.

I smell around and then walk toward the woods where I smell Hunters woodsy and pine smell. I am so addicted to his smell it's like a drug. I get to a spot where I finally see two people in the clearing. I get loser and closer and I see Katie the pack slut and I see my mate hunter. Oh Katie about to kicked her ass kicked by me!! no i'll let Hunter show her who's boss. Oh yeah Katie is the pack slut who always had a crush on Hunter and was trying to get with him like forever. I hate the bitch though. She is a boss slut hore bitch. I never liked her and never will unless she turns into this nice preppy person. Probally never gonna happen so yeah.

"I always have loved you but you have been with that nasty bitch, but I know you want me. Come on get out of that curse she put you in", Katie's voice. Then she leans over into Hunter and kisses him and it looks like she kissed him back. What the fuck! I can't believe I got pregnant by a stupid whore man.

'Maybe he will push her away", my wolf says. I see them pull away. Then Hunter looks my way and has a shocked expression on his face. I come up closer to them.

"What bitch so shocked I was standing here. I can't believe you. I hate you. I just hate you.", I yell at him.

"No, it's not what you think", he says.

"Oh it's exactly what you think. He never liked you. He always wanted to be with me. We were just a secret couple. He loves me not you. Don't you see. Why didn't he push me away", Katie says. Ok did I ask that itch to explain no I didn't.

"Bitch did I ask you to explain? Where you ever in this conversation? No!", I yell at her then run at her then punch her multiple time well four times. don't forget its my favorite number. Haha. Then I stop.

"You know what you're just  waste of time and you Hunter. I thought you loved me. I know I loved you. Remember I said loved. It's past tense, that was before I knew what you were doing with her all this time.", I yell at Katie then Hunter then I slap Hunter right in the face and run back to my house. Not the pack house. I pack a few clothes and belongings  and leave writing my friends a note, family, and Hunter. Then I go outside and strip my clothes of then run off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys so I finally updated. Yay!!  Tell me if the ending was to dramatic. My mom says I am very dramatic in person so yeah. Tell me what you think.

So #1 vote!! That is what I really want from you is to VOTE!!!

#2 Comment yeah tell me

#3 Follow me!!

oh and this Chapter is dedicated too...drum roll plz

 aparson45

oh yeah pick the name you want(baby name) for the girls:

Mia             Hazel             Charlotte           Skylar           Jasmin                Tessa              Brianna

for the boys:

Ryder           Adrian           Alex             Brandon            Jordan          Jacob