CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: TALK DIRTY TO ME

"I can't seem to find Louis anywhere. I also can't reach him through his phone. Do you know where he's hiding?" I asked Niall to come over at my place right after I left the tattoo shop.

"What are you going to do to him once you find the guy?" He asked.

"Oh, I'll probably just murder him..." I said calmly.

"Oh. Then he probably blocked your number for his own sake... but I do know of a few clubs where he usually hangs out when he's bored."

"Great, tell me."

"So this means that we'll be out partying tonight, am I right?" He smiled.

"You can party all you want as my chaperone but as for me... I'm going to hunt down a brunette lad with blue-gray eyes also known as Tomlinson." I smirked.

I better change into my partying clothes then in order to lure a certain someone at a club.

"Hey, how about you just torture him first, huh? Don't kill him just yet." Niall suggested.

"Oh, I'll be torturing him alright but I'm going to use a different method for it... you." I just came up with a 'mischievous' idea.

******

I sort of feel bad for using Niall as bait to lure his friend out and I don't even know if it'll work...

The good thing is that Niall agreed to help me by saying that I can use him as much as I want... whatever that means.

"How do I look?" I came down the stairs wearing a black leather tank top that revealed my belly button with a blue mini skirt and a pair of black killer boots.

"Bang! Bang! My baby shot me down..." Niall sang.

"With her looks, that is." He added with a wink.

"Okay... are you sure you're okay with me dancing around you like some hooker?" Yep, that's the plan.

Actually I'm more worried about not being able to pull off the sexy dancing.

"Yeah. I mean, it's just a dance... and I'm sure that Louis will show his face up right away once he sees you grinding with me. Jealousy can be a powerful thing you know." He said.

He's right, it's just a dance but I'm not sure if it's enough to make Louis come out just because he's jealous.

I'm aware that he has a crush on me since the 'pretending to be gay' incident but for all I know, he wouldn't care less if I go out there and dance with Niall.

Anyway, it's still worth a shot.

"Let's get going."

******

"You're looking very sexy today..." Some guy tried to flirt with me at the bar.

"I have a date." But he sure is taking his time in pissing...

"What's the occasion, Cher?" I turned to my side to face the stranger who was actually... Zayn.

"Just chilling."

"Right. Let me buy you a drink." He called the bartender.

"No thanks." I'm not here to drink.

"Then do you want to go somewhere else? Where we can be alone..." He whispered seductively into my ear.

"Huh?" What's this guy trying to do?

"Look, I've been thinking about you lately and I think that---"

"Cher-bear, let's dance already." Niall finally came back from the restroom.

"It's about time." I got up from the stool.

"And don't call me that." I added as we made our way to the dance floor.

*NIALL'S POV*

"Tell me if in ANY way, I'm making you uncomfortable, okay?" Cher said and I just nodded.

I doubt that she could possibly make me feel 'uncomfortable' though.

Just then, the 'Talk Dirty' song started playing and that's when Cher began grinding against me.

Our bodies were inappropriately too close which made me feel nervous all of a sudden.

Whoa, I didn't know Cher could dance THIS hot!

She made me gulp just by looking at her... and it doesn't help that her perfume was intoxicating either.

"CTTMS." I mumbled out some initials that only I could understand.

"What?" She asked.

It actually stands for 'Can't take too much sexiness' but there's no way I'm telling her this for I don't want her to stop dancing either.

I HAVE got to start manning up for her and for myself of course!

So I did something quite inappropriate.

I touched her bum and this must've surprised her A LOT for she backed away which caused her to trip backwards...

*HARRY'S POV*

"Talk dirty to me." I whispered closely to Cher as I caught her just in time.

"Excuse me?"

"Shouldn't you be thanking me by now for catching you?" I asked.

"Oh. Thanks? I thought I heard wrong..."

"Nope, you didn't. I DO want you to talk dirty to me... and not just because it's my favorite song. I'm serious." The two of us were just swaying to the rhythm of the music which made me feel 'hot' for some reason.

"..."

"When I saw you dancing with Niall, I just wanted to eat you up." I bit my lower lip.

"Um, are you drunk?" She eyed me skeptically.

I shook my head as I pulled her by the waist so that we were only an inch apart.

"Well, I guess I made someone jealous alright but just not the right person..." She sighed.

"I may not be the 'right' guy for you but sooner or later you'll realize that you want me just as badly as I want you." I caressed her pretty face.

"F*ck off, Styles." She is so in denial right now...

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" I don't know why I'm SO turned on when she's angry and yelling at me.

*CHER'S POV*

Zayn came out of nowhere and shoved Harry pretty good.

"Quit bothering her, man. She clearly doesn't want you." Zayn said.

"I could say the same thing for you, mate. You back off." Harry retorted back.

Just great! I made Harry and Zayn jealous but still no Louis...

The two of them were circling around me like I'm their 'prey' or something while Jason Derulo's song was still playing.

And this made me realize that I can't really deal with hormonal boys...

Just when I decided to make a run for it, I bumped hard into someone's chest.

"Heard you were looking for me, love. Shall we go to a nearby hotel to sort things out? Trust me, you don't want to make a 'scene' in here... besides the fact that Harry and Zayn are already making one." Louis grinned right in front of my pissed off face.

Unbelievable.