CHAPTER FORTY-ONE: HEARTBREAK GIRL

*CHER'S POV*

I've come to a conclusion that I'm not really afraid of One Direction anymore since the bullying has diminished and has been replaced with certain weird acts that I don't quite understand as a girl.

My feelings towards them in the present is probably more on..? I'm not so sure.

Although I can say that I don't really hate them now as much as I did before...

Anyway, I'm so glad to be back in my own private crib without Liam waking me up so early in the morning or him nagging at me in the kitchen.

Who knew one month was that fast in approach?

So back in my own personal space, just chilling out and rolling around in my huge bed being lazy and all.

I scanned the contacts in my phone while I took a break from my twitter and instagram and that's when I realized that I only had a total of SEVEN people listed in it: Marshall, Simon, Paris? Zayn, Niall, Louis and an unknown number which probably belongs to Harry.

Just how sad is my social life?! I don't even have one girl friend... well, I don't really have any close friends to begin with so what's the point of bringing this up now?

I guess that I will forever be that 'awkward' girl who has zero friends.

Wait, Niall's my friend, right? So that means I have ONE friend since I just decided now that he counts as one. Oh joy.

"I'm the kind of girl to put dub on the track...' My phone rings.

"What's up?" I greeted my manager on the other line.

"What's this fresh dating rumors going on with you and this Luke Hemmings kid?" Marshall questioned me right away.

"I'm sorry, who?"

"You've been linked to some guy from the 5SOS band. Would you care to explain that, Lloyd?" He sounded serious.

"Linked? I don't even know the guy! How is that possible?" I don't even have that much free time to date around since I prefer sleeping the whole day or watching movies while eating chips.

"You better fix up this mess, Cher. I can't always cover for you, you know?" He said with disappointment in his voice.

Isn't that what managers are supposed to do? And how the heck is it MY fault?!

"Hold up, there's someone on the other line. I'll get back to you real quick..." I put him on hold for someone was trying to call me.

"Hello?" Now who could this be?

"It's Zayn. Are you still up for that trip we were talking about yesterday? Because the plane leaves at thirty minutes from now and I'm already here at the airport... waiting for you."

Holy cow! I completely forgot about that...

"Uh... something came up and my manager's bugging me to deal with it right away. I'm SO sorry!" I felt guilty all of a sudden.

"Nah, it's fine. Want me to reschedule the flight instead?" He asked.

"No, I don't want to hassle you any further. Just go on without me..." I suggested for the better.

"Okay... I guess it can't be helped then. Bye." He hung up.

What the hell? Now I feel bad for cancelling on him at the very last minute.

"Marshall, I'm back. Do you happen to have a way of contacting this Luke guy? I need to talk to him."

First things first, get rid of my current problem so that I can move on and somehow find a way to make it up to Zayn.