CHAPTER SIXTY: CANDY STORE

"Why are you guys half-naked?" Louis asked.

"Global warming." Harry responded right away.

"I see..." Louis eyed the guy skeptically.

"Harry, I think you should go now." I said.

"Okay then. Call me." He put his shirt back on then jumped out of my window.

"That was awkward." Louis said right after I made Harry leave.

"Now what's this about a pigeon?" I asked.

"Oh, that. Um, I bought you a pigeon since we both like pigeons?"

"What's the catch?"

"Catch? Why would you think that?" He sounded rather hurt but I just squinted my eyes at him.

"Okay, I do have a teensy bit of favor." He added and there's goes the truth.

"What?"

"It's not sexual favors or anything like that so don't worry. I want you to babysit my siblings." He said.

"And what makes you think I'm qualified for that?" I'm not really good with kids.

"Because they're babies meaning they don't bite yet because they don't have teeth so you're completely safe." He smiled.

"Yeah... that still doesn't answer my question."

"You don't need any qualifications, Cher. I trust you and that's all there is to it. Please? I have this really important thing going on and it involves my singing career. I promise I'll be back by midnight... make sure you'll get them to sleep by then." He winked, ruffled my hair then went downstairs to fetch his siblings.

I didn't even get to agree or disagree yet...

"Cher, meet Ernest and Doris, they're twins. Obviously. A boy and a girl. What more can I say? Oh, be good to your new 'mommy' you two! Daddy's off to work! Bye." He handed the fat twins to me then gave me a quick peck on the cheek like he's really enjoying this.

"Too heavy..." I headed to my bed to put the babies there. I need help.

******

"So he just dumped these cute pair to you? Typical Louis." Niall shook his head.

"And I don't even know a thing or two about babysitting. I always pictured an actual babysitter literally sitting on the baby just to keep the tiny thing from misbehaving which is why I called you to help me."

"Oh. Then you called the wrong guy. I do like babies but I don't know how to take care of them or change their diapers... but I do know someone who might be able to help us out." He thought deeply.

"Who?"

"Liam." Right. He does all the household chores after all.

******

"Ow! Ernest is pulling my hair! Liam, do something." I complained.

"I'm not your mommy and besides, we're out of diapers... which means we need to buy some." Liam stated as he examined the now crying Doris.

Niall, on the other hand, was busy making silly faces just to shut Doris up. Fail.

I was stuck with Ernest on the couch as he squealed in delight when it comes to pulling my hair. Oh what fun. For him.

"Okay, how about I run off to the store to buy the diapers?" I offered.

"No way. I want to buy the diapers!" Niall argued.