CHAPTER FIFTY: WILD HEART

*LIAM'S POV*

How the hell did Cher know about what I freaking did?!

She probably remembered it or something...

And now I can't face her more than ever!

Well, I guess I better own up to my mistake as soon as possible if I want to be forgiven.

Or else I'll totally lose it.

*CHER'S POV*

I didn't get that much sleep last night because of a weird thought that kept on bothering me...

I was up all night wondering why blonde guys love to feel my butt.

First Niall and then that Tristan guy whom I still can't seem to remember in my past.

*Phone rings*

"Hello?"

"Did you find the guy last night?" It was Zayn.

"Yeah, I did alright. It's Liam. I'm sure of it." But not really a hundred percent sure...

"What? Liam's your secret admirer?! No way... does he even know how to paint?" He asked.

"Well, I didn't exactly confirm it since he ran away from me." I sighed.

"So case closed, pal. No more mystery guy." I added.

"If you say so. I'll try to talk to Liam about it. Bye." Then he hanged up.

*Phone rings again*

That was fast.

"Yeah?"

"Lloyd, get your ass up at the office right now. I've been trying to call you about a minute ago. Anyway, your schedule's full today so yeah..." Marshall spoke.

"But I just finished working on my second album..." All that's left is some polishing.

"It's not about that. Some band requested you to be 'featured' in their music video." He explained.

"Oh. Okay. Wait, what band?" I had to ask.

"They're called 'The Vamps'."

"The what?"

"Just hurry up and get down here so that we could talk about business." My manager sighed.

******

"We want you in our music video." A curly brown-haired boy who reminds me of Harry because of the hair spoke first.

"Why me?" I raised a brow.

"Because you're pretty. I'm Connor by the way and he's Brad, the vocalist. I play the bass guitar." A blondie with blue eyes who reminds me of Niall this time held out his hand for me to shake but I just stared hard at it.

I'm not really the 'handshake' type of person.

"Okay..." Connor retreated his hand.

"What's wrong, doll face? Don't you want to work with us?" Two other guys came into the office whom I actually recognize.

"You're Tristan, right?"

"Did you finally remember me?" He smiled.

"Just from last night." Which is true.

"Ouch, that hurts. Okay, I'll give you a hint, we used to date." His smile faded.

"That's funny because I don't really remember that part either." Seriously?