CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE: LAST NIGHT

*ZAYN'S POV*

"Liam, I need to talk to you." I said seriously.

"About what?" The guy was reading the newspaper.

I mean, who does that anymore?

"About Cher's secret admirer."

"What?! She has one? What else did I miss?" Liam asked with a worried look on his face.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you're not Cher's secret admirer?" I tried not to gasp.

"Huh?"

"She's convinced that you are, mate." I explained.

"Really? Why would she think that? Secret admirers are a bit old school, don't you think?" He chuckled.

"Says the guy who still answers the crossword section of the paper..." I whispered more to myself.

So if Liam isn't Cher's secret admirer then who is?

Mystery unsolved...

*CHER'S POV*

I woke up the next morning with the sunlight in my eyes.

No, my head don't feel so bright. What the hell happened last night?

Instead of finding myself lying on my own bed, I was lying beside... James... and Tristan?!

"Morning, babe." Tristan groaned.

"What the..." I started to panic.

Okay, the important thing here is that I still have my clothes on.

Looks like a wild party went down last night...

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"The real question is, what DIDN'T happen last night?" Tristan grinned.

"Seriously, did we do something... inappropriate?" I got a massive headache alright.

"Nah, I doubt it. We were all too wasted to do something else." He shook his head.

James was still sleeping like a baby.

"I remember being at a carnival." Some vivid images suddenly flashed inside my head.

"Yeah, we did go to one. Right after the music video shoot, the bus headed out to a carnival nearby to have some fun." Tristan explained.

"What else do you remember?" I asked him further.

"Yeah, last night I think we were dancing, singing all our favorite songs---"

"I think I might've kissed someone..." I gasped at my very own words as I felt the tiny bruise on my lips.

Oh my God.

*FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT*

"Does James always wear that blue denim jacket of his?" I asked Tristan as we eyed James who was ahead of us.

"Uh, yeah. He LOVES that stuff." Tristan slowly placed his arm around my shoulders.

"Are you always this... touchy?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I am." He smirked.

I removed his arm around me.

"I'm quite disappointed though..." He sighed.

"That I won't let you touch me?" I guessed.

"No... but yeah, that too I guess. What I'm MAINLY disappointed about is the fact that you forgot about me... yet I never stopped thinking about you." He gazed right into my eyes.

"Oh really?" I had to look away for a bit or else...

"Yes, really." He snickered.

Just then, I saw the cutest stuffed animal ever!

"I want that panda bear." I stated seriously like a child who wouldn't go home without it.

"I'll get it for you." James volunteered to win the prize for my sake by shooting at stuff.

He was pretty good at it too. I never could've pulled off something like that...

"Here you go..." He handed the panda bear to me after about three minutes or so.

"You're spoiling our daughter, hon." Tristan jokingly kisses his friend on the cheek.

"Thanks." I began to wonder if James was always this nice...

He just smiled back then playfully tackled Tristan by the head.

"I'm going to name it Tristan." I decided.

"What?! So I look like a 'fatty' to you, is that it?"

I burst out laughing instead of retorting back because he does resemble my panda bear a bit... he's kind of cute you know.

I don't know how he can be all manly with his baby-face looks.

******

We drank a couple of beers and... let's fast-forward to the part wherein I actually kissed a boy under the influence of an alcohol, shall we?

"Cher, what are you doing hanging out with our enemies?!" Someone scolded me.

It sounded a lot like Harry's voice.

"Who are you?" I had to clarify since my vision was starting to blur.

"It's Harry, your boyfriend..." Yep, I was right.

"Very funny, Styles. Why are you even here?"

"You're drunk, aren't you?" He questioned.

"Well, I'm not COMPLETELY wasted yet..." I retorted back.

"C'mon, let's get you home." He insisted.

"No, I don't want to!" I can be a bit 'bratty' when I'm drunk... and even when I'm not.

"Hey man, stop bothering her." Tristan got in between us.

"What if I don't want to?" Harry challenged.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Brad and Connor cheered in the background, probably drunk already.

And then Tristan started throwing punches at Harry and that's when the real fight started.

"James, a little help here!" In stopping these two idiots, that is.

"I love my cat!" The guy shouted back at me with an actual cat snuggled in his arms.

Okay... I'm guessing that he's drunk already.

Now it's only up to me to stop these two. Ugh.

So I got in between them to separate the guys but what do I get instead?

I got shoved aside, causing me to fall flat on my back on the cold and hard ground.

Note to self: Never attempt to get in between into fights even when you're only half drunk because it doesn't really make a difference.

"You asshole! Look what you made me do!" Harry shouted and then Tristan punches him hard on the face, causing him to land on top of me.

Actually, it wasn't just his heavy body that landed on me... his lips crashed pretty accurately into mine as well.

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

What the hell was Harry doing in my flashback?!

Well, that explains my bruised lips.

"So do you remember now who's the lucky guy you kissed last night?" Tristan pried.

"Uh..."

*Phone rings*

"What?" I answered it right away.

"You're going back to school, young lady." It was Marshall.

What the f*ck?

Way to ruin my morning...