CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: THE BULLIES VS. THE PRINCES

*CHER'S POV*

"Time to wake up!" Liam roughly kicked my bed.

"No! I'm having a hang-over from last night!" I covered my head with the blanket.

"Hang-over? You didn't even touch the wine." He caught me right away.

"Ugh. It's still so early, mom." I gave him the evil eye as I sat up.

"And now that you're up... go wake Harry and Zayn since they're the hardest to wake up." He smirked evilly.

"Why me?"

"Because... I asked you to. And also because I don't want to do it." Then out the door he went.

Liam Payne is always so unpredictable.

He probably just wants me to have a hard time while living here.

That reminds me, my stay here in their quarters is almost up! Yay!

"Hey, wake up." I ruffled Harry's curly hair.

"You too." I poked Zayn's cheek.

No reaction...

"WAKE UP, YOU ASDFGHJKL!!! (extreme use of swearing language)" I shouted angrily.

The both of them just shifted their sleeping positions then went back to snoring.

I guess I'm gonna have to use a bit of physical violence here...

So I got two pillows from under their heads and then beated the heck out of them with it, simultaneously.

This made them wake up alright but instead of shrieking in pain like I wanted them to, Harry and Zayn lifted me up then replaced me into the bed in between them.

"LET GO!!!" I did a lot of struggling but then they locked me with their legs and strong arms in a side-hug as if I was a mere talking pillow.

"This is what you get for being so noisy early in the morning." Zayn mumbled.

"And for being such a brat." Harry added.

Then they resumed with their sleep with a satisfied and dirty smile on their faces.

I am never going to wake these two up again...

"Cher! Why are you snuggling with those two instead of me?!" Louis appeared by the door.

"Here, you can take my place." I gladly offered.

"No, that's not what I meant!" Louis is being such a dramaqueen again as he went back out the door, leaving me all wrapped up in Harry and Zayn's arms.

"Uh, a little help here?" I called out.

"..." Only silence was heard.

"Louis?" I'm starting to get real uncomfortable in here!

This is all Liam's fault. Okay, I admit that I like blaming the guy.

*HARRY'S POV*

I did an awful lot of thinking last night regarding my relationship with Cher which has no progress at all...

That's it! I'm done trying to play the 'Stefan Salvatore' card!

I'm going back to my old ways while pulling off a 'Damon Salvatore' card just because I love being the HOT bad guy.

I won't try to hold myself back any longer since most girls often fall for the bad guy character.

Also because Cher doesn't seem convinced of my act.

Yep, going back to my scheming days...

My number one rival now is... Zayn Malik and not just because he's also hugging Cher right now in our bed but because he's playing the 'Prince Charming' card which is SUPER annoying.

I happen to hate CHERING! Which means Cher-sharing or sharing Cher, either way, I don't want any guy near her for I easily get jealous.

Forget about Louis as a threat, since he's a fellow bully of mine in the old days.

A real prankster, I tell you.

I'm going to have to recruit the guy on my team later...

Always remember that bullies are stronger in number.

*ZAYN'S POV*

I love having Cher by my side!

This is our first snuggling moment together... and it has to be with Harry.

I've decided to make the guy my arch-nemesis just now because he keeps on interrupting 'CHAYN' moments.

Yep, I came with that couple name myself... awesome, huh?

Anyway, I think Harry and I were fine before...

Nah! I'm just bluffing.

It's true that we get into a lot of fights like what frenemies do.

Maybe because we're both players that's why we always clash with each other.

Plus, we happen to like the same girl so there's a bit of conflict right there... okay, maybe A LOT of conflict and competition.

Ever since we were kids, I was always the one who tries to convince him to leave Cher alone because I was against the fact that he was bullying her for amusement.

Then I found out later that his bullying wasn't just purely for amusement but because he's serious about her and thus he can't leave her alone which made me question my feelings for the same gal.

"NIALL! LIAM! I'M SUFFOCATING!" Cher screamed at the top of her lungs, clearly suffocating from our tight embraces which we didn't mind.

Oh, that reminds me, I should definitely recruit Niall on my team for he's close with the woman that I'm going to marry someday...

*CHER'S POV*

Seriously, it's been like... I don't even know how many minutes just passed!

Are these two really sleeping for real or are they just faking it?

Only one way to find out...

I blew some air into Harry's face and then into Zayn's since I couldn't move my arms around freely which prevented me from slapping them hard on the face.

Probably surprised by my unexpected action, they both let go of me at the same time.

FREE AT LAST!!!

"Whoops, wrong room. Wait, why is my brother's girlfriend lying down with you guys?" The three of us turned our heads altogether when we heard an unfamiliar voice coming from the door.

There stood a tall and handsomely fair guy who had an athletic built with a familiar shade of brown hair whom I have never seen before... or have I?

Wait, what is he talking about? His brother's girlfriend? Huh?

"Where's Louis?" The guy asked.

So he's Louis' brother then?

Yep, I can see the resemblance alright... he's like the older and manlier grown-up version of Louis.

"Uh..." Harry was at a loss for words which isn't like him.

"You should've asked me if ever I wanted to join in your threesome." Louis' brother smiled sexily which revealed his perfect pearly white teeth.

Um, I'm confused and that's all I have to say for now and I bet you are too.

She's Not AfraidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara