CHAPTER TEN: LOVED YOU FIRST

What happened in the closet stays in the closet which is why the three of us decided not to talk about it and make it into a bigger issue.

Zayn was pretty cool about the whole thing like it was no big deal at all while Liam… let’s just say he’s been acting rather distant and awkward around me right after that and for some reason, he wouldn’t even look me in the eye.

As for me, I’d have to say that the ‘closet incident’ was no biggie since I’m cool like Zayn is.

Anyway, my ‘fake’ boyfriend’s been tweeting about how much he loves me and that he’ll never let me slip away since ‘I’m the one’ which is just pathetic and gross.

I mean, who does that anyway?

*PHONE RINGS*                              

“What?” I answered my phone right away.

“Have you seen my tweets?” It was Zayn, obviously.

“How can I not? It always pops up in my notifications since you mentioned me in each one of your tweets and it’s basically trending worldwide. Thanks to you, I have more haters as in your obsessed fans who’d rather be in my position. Do you know how much I want to tell them that WE’RE NOT REAL?” I bantered.

“Yeah, too bad you can’t since you signed the contract.” He chuckled on the other line.

“Just do me a favor and stop posing such cheesy things on your twitter, okay?” I suggested.

“Not if you call me ‘honey’ first!” What is up with this guy?!

“I’m hanging up!” I immediately cut off our conversation after saying this.

I was just chilling at home today, doing online surfing like a normal teenage girl except that I’m not really stalking anyone on the web like a hot celebrity or something. No time for that.

Just then, Zayn tweeted another picture of me which he edited with the words:

‘IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL!’

What the hell?

I bet he’s doing this on purpose… just to piss me off.

Then I got a text from him saying:

‘Picking you up later for the awards night.

P.S. Wear something less ;)’

Oh my God, I completely forgot that we’ll be going as a couple in the awards event thing tonight.

*HARRY’S POV*

’Girl it should be me,

Driving to your house,

Knocking on your door,

Kissing you on the mouth,

Holding on your hand,

Dancing in the dark,

'Cos I was the only one

Who loved you from the start.

But now when I see you with him,

It tears my world apart,

Because...

I've been waiting,

All this time to finally say it,

But now I see your heart’s been taken,

And nothing could be worse,

Baby, I loved you first.

Had my chances,

Could've been where he is standing,

That’s what hurts the most,

Girl, I came so close,

But now you'll never know,

Baby, I loved you first.’

I listened to one of our songs which happened to be my favorite because I wrote this song for her and it pisses me off every single time I see her with Zayn!

I admit that I was the one who planned the ‘black-out’ incident but it backfired on me because someone else beat me to kissing Cher which is really frustrating because I still don’t know who ‘that’ guy is who’s also secretly after ‘my’ Cher!

I wonder who’s still carrying a torch for her besides me after all these years...

I know that Niall’s got a huge crush on her but he would never dare to kiss her on the mouth like I would because he’s not gutsy enough.

Wait, could it be Zayn?! That bastard!

I always sensed that he has this hidden feelings for Cher.

Well, I should’ve known.

Anyway, I’m also the one who planned for Cher and Liam to sleep together like literally without any funny business going on just for good old time’s sake and in order to prove that I’ve still got a hold on her through a small prank since I’m sure that Liam doesn’t have a ‘thing’ for her because the guy wouldn’t even look at her direction which is why I have nothing to worry about.

I should probably go back to scheming right now instead of just emoting…

And if that Zayn thinks that I’m going to back down just because he announces that they’re official, well, that’s where he’s wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here's a revelation! Hoped you liked it! And don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & FOLLOW! xD