CHAPTER FIVE: KISS ME

I held his collar with my fists, pulling his face closer to mine in the process.

Instead of showing fear, he took advantage of the situation... by pursing his lips, expecting me to actually kiss him.

So I banged my forehead into his lips right away. The nerve!

LESSON # 2: While your victim is in a 'closed eyes' state, you can freely bang your head to his face. (This is based from Marshall's free tips texts that he sends me everyday starting from yesterday.)

I sure am learning a lot from him.

"Ow!" He shrieked in pain.

Well, that's what you get for acting all suave.

"Get going. Your annoying friends are waiting for you outside..." I ordered him.

*NIALL'S POV*

Must... let the other guys kiss me on the cheek so that I can bring Cher along as my date at the club tomorrow night!

I already had it planned out on my mind.

I'm going to target the easy ones first... starting with Louis.

I already downloaded the 'Kiss Me' song on my phone by Sixpence in order to set the mood right.

When we got home, I immediately headed to Louis' room and positioned myself on his bed as I started playing the song.

'Kiss me out of the bearded barley,

Nightly, beside the green, green grass

Swing, swing, swing the spinning step,

You wear the shoes and I will wear that dress. Oh---"

Right about the chorus part, Louis finally entered the room... with Harry.

"Niall, what are you doing, man?" Louis looked at me with his stoic expression which meant 'Cut it out, you're embarrassing me' if you happen to read between the lines.

"Oh, I didn't know you had company." I quickly stopped the music.

"You see, the thing is, I suddenly want a kiss from you guys... just a peck on the cheek would be nice... I'm feeling lonely lately." I lied to them with my puppy eyes on.

"Why didn't you just say so? You didn't have to go all gay about it. Here." Louis and Harry both planted a kiss on either side of my cheeks.

"Whoa! One at a time guys..." I got confused with what Louis' and Harry's lips felt like.

I'd have to say that Louis' a light pecker while Harry's a strong one.

"How can you even feel lonely when you've got Cher?" Louis shook his head skeptically.

"We're just friends." How I wish that I really did have her though.

"Now I'm off to find Zayn!" I wiped both of my cheeks as I got out of the room.

That was pretty disgusting.

Oh well, at least that's two down and two more to go...

"Hey, you! I want a kiss!" I grabbed Zayn by the shirt just when he happened to pass by me.

"A what?" He looked surprised.

"Do I still have to play the 'Kiss Me' song for you? Huh, pal?" I got straight to the point as I changed my strategy from being sweet to being a rude boy.

"Uh, okay. No need, dude." He gave me a fast smooch on my right cheek and then left.

Hmm... Zayn's a deep kisser alright.

Last but not the least, there's Liam.

He's going to be so hard to convince since he's the coldest one of the group. So mature.

'Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight,

Lead me out on the moonlit floor,

Lift your open hand,

Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance,

Silver moon's sparkling.

So kiss me.'

I played the song in the living room so that Liam can hear it from the kitchen since he's cooking our dinner.

"Niall, the music is too loud." He scolded directly when he entered the room.

"Well I'm sorry... just feeling lonely, is all." I put on my 'cute kid' act but he just arched an eyebrow at me.

"I don't buy it. Why don't you help me out with dinner if you've got nothing better to do?" Oh crap.

I'm too lazy...

"Do I get a kiss afterwards?" Anything for a kiss.

He shrugged as I followed him into the kitchen.