CHAPTER THIRTEEN: GIRL NEXT DOOR

"Louis! Come here, you!" I grabbed him by the ear instead since I couldn't grab him by the shirt simply because he was bare-chested.

Right after pulling him inside the house, I quickly slammed the door shut before Zayn and Harry could come in as well for I needed some time to talk alone with this naughty boy right here.

"You better explain yourself, young man..." I released him from my grip then folded my arms like a mother who's waiting for an explanation.

"Explain what?" He rubbed his ear.

Acting dumb, I see.

"Why you kissed me! DUH!" I hit him on the chest.

"Ow! Jeez, woman! It was just a peck... and I just felt like it, okay?" He grunted.

Unbelievable.

*HARRY'S POV*

"What the hell are they doing in there?!" I got impatient while waiting outside the house.

"Chill, dude. It's not like they're making out in there or something..." Zayn joked.

So not funny.

Just then, a white van pulled up next door, just beside Cher's house.

I just noticed the 'Sold' sign on the neighbors' front yard now.

Hmm... I wonder who could be moving in all of a sudden.

The first one who got out of the van was a tall guy with a muscular figure, definitely a jock type with a dirty blonde hair followed by two other guys who looked like brothers as I noted their resemblances.

You could probably tell them apart because of their hair since the shorter and younger looking one had curly locks while the other one had a straight hair, both brunettes.

"Harry?" The tall, muscular guy who was sporting a red cap suddenly called out to me.

When he removed the cap, that's when I recognized the familiar face.

"Drew? Wow, how long has it been, man?" I pulled him into a man hug.

My friend, Drew Chadwick is from a famous American boy band called 'Emblem3' who is currently on the rise right now along with Wesley and Keaton Stromberg.

Keaton and I happen to have attractive curly hair which is why I like him slightly better than his brother, Wes.

"I seriously do not remember but is this where you live now?" He notioned at Cher's property.

"Uh, no---"

"Actually, it's my girlfriend's house. We're just visiting." Zayn inserted out of nowhere.

I then shot him a look of annoyance which screamed 'butt out!' but then he just grimaced. Bastard.

"I see. Um, listen, we're actually hosting a house-warming party tomorrow night and you guys are free to come by if you'd like..." I returned my attention to Drew who was now smiling.

"Awesome, man! I'll be there. Wait, can I live with you guys?"

Now I know that I was being way too direct but I just thought about it now and how it would be such an advantage to live just beside Cher's house!

In this way, I'll be able to monitor her closely like a real stalker that I am...

"Uh, I'm okay with it but don't you think you'll have to talk to Simon first about this?" He said, deep in thought.

Oh crap. I forgot about what a task it would be to persuade Simon Cowell when it comes to the 'house arrangements'.

I guess I'll just have to find another way...

*DREW'S POV*

It was around nine in the evening when I decided to open my window to let some fresh air in and that's when I saw my next door neighbor for the first time through her window right across mine.

She was dancing crazily to some song that I couldn't hear because her window was closed but left the curtains open.

I found myself rather amused by this with a smile up on my face... she's pretty cute.

I turned my cassette on and listened to one of our songs which goes like this,

'There's something about the girl next door, something that I can't ignore...'

I was eyeing her the whole time as the song played and my fixation on her lasted for about thirty minutes.

That's when I realized that I was acting like a complete stalker and so I just closed my curtains with my guilty conscience ordering me to do so and jumped right into my soft, fluffy bed instead.

I think I'm going to like this neighborhood...