CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: UNDERNEATH IT ALL

*LOUIS POV*

"And just close your eyes..." I heard Liam's voice as I eavesdropped on his door.

"What are they talking about?" Niall asked beside me.

"Shh! I'm trying to listen here..." I scolded him.

"Wow, you're really good with your hands... this is great." I heard her say.

Why the hell was Cher moaning in pleasure?!

"We need to barge in as in RIGHT NOW!" Niall declared right after sticking his head on the door.

"Shhhhh! They'll hear us. You know how scary Liam can be... and for the record, I don't believe it." I whispered.

"Believe what?" The gullible boy asked.

"That they're having sex right after making spaghetti." I sighed in frustration as I felt the burden of explaining to a kid who doesn't have that much 'experience'.

"Who knows? But what if they're really doing IT?!" Niall gasped.

"Over my dead body!" I thought of a plan.

Niall just got me worried... BIG TIME.

*CHER'S POV*

Damn that Liam! As usual, he's as bipolar as ever...

My forehead is NOT big.

This is exactly the reason why the two of us can never be friends.

Just when I thought that he CAN be a decent guy at times... he always proves me wrong at the very last minute.

"Hey, Cher! Want to go with me to the park and watch me play soccer?" Louis offered when I passed by the hallway.

"Uh..." I couldn't make up my mind.

"Oh, what's there to think about? You know my deepest secret, right? Doesn't that make us best buds?" He comfortably wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm coming too!" Niall emerged out of his room, already wearing his complete soccer uniform.

I had no choice but to watch them practice their soccer for I'm really starting to warm up to these guys, as in Niall and Louis.

I don't know about Zayn and Harry since they're always either flirting with me or out to party...

As for Liam, obviously, our relationship's a bit complicated for I don't get the guy at all.

"Prepare to be amazed of my soccer skills!" Louis announced.

"Oh, and I'll leave our water bottles to you, alright? So you be our angelic water girl and behave." He patted me on the head then skipped merrily to the field where Niall was warming up with the soccer ball.

Water girl?! Ugh.

I sat on the bench with the water bottles right beside me and that's when a text message from an unknown sender popped on my cellphone screen.

'Which one's your boyfriend?' It read but once again, I decided to just ignore it.

My gaze returned to the field where Louis was showing off his skills by beating Niall to the goal.

He kept on kicking the ball straight to the net every single time which amazed me alright.

Right before they headed towards me for break time, I saw Louis grope Niall's ass at the corner of my eye which the latter didn't mind.