CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE: JUST BE MINE

"I love you." Louis said when he found me in the crowd along with the rest of their fans.

He was only wearing a thick swirly mustache as a cover which already made him unrecognizable to the others.

I, on the other hand, had my hair up in a messy bun with a pair of dark sunglasses, wearing a 'Liam Payne' shirt which made me seem like your typical directioner just so I could blend in.

"What?"

"You heard me. I just told you the 'L' word so please don't make me repeat it again because I know that you don't 'L' me back as much as I do." He sighed.

"Have fun at our concert." And then he walks away just like that.

I didn't even get to respond!

"Wait!" I called after him but he was already lost in the sea of people.

So I went after the guy, diving deep into the crowd, hoping that I'll still be able to catch up to him... and thankfully, I did.

"Hey! I have something to say to you." I spun him around by the shoulder.

"What?" He shot me an annoyed look.

"Louis?" It was pretty dark inside the arena for the concert was about to start but moreover, since when did he had a green glowstick necklace on?

"Yeah, right."

"Why aren't you wearing your mustache anymore?" I asked.

"My brother doesn't have a mustache either, crazy fangirl." He replied snarkily.

I flipped him back and forth just to make sure.

"Hey, what are you doing?! You're a crazy chick!" He smacked my hands away.

"You're not Louis... and you're not Paris either." He looks just like Louis though, especially with the kind of lighting in this place.

"You know Paris too? Now I'm intrigued... just who are you, beautiful stranger?" He smirked.

"Last time I checked, you called me 'crazy' twice." And now he's trying to flirt with me?!

"I just noticed now how cute you are even though half of your face is covered." I can hear sarcasm in there alright.

"And who might you be? Louis' other brother?" I scoffed. He's clearly just a poser.

"I asked you first but anyway, yes I am." He smiled an eye smile just like Louis'.

"I'm not that gullible."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Pierre Tomlinson, Louis' younger and much hotter brother. Oh, and did I forget to mention that I'm a model?" He whispered closely.

"Not interested." I just want to find Louis, that's all.

"You will be." Then he starts feeling my ass.

"What the f***?" He's Louis brother alright.

"I'm out of here." I walked away from him.

Just how many brothers does Louis have anyway?!

******

"Give you this, give you that,

Blow a kiss, take it back,

If I looked inside your brain.

I would find lots of things,