CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO: SWEET DESPAIR

*HARRY'S POV*

"Guess who?" Someone covered my eyes from behind me.

"Cher, I know your voice pretty well. You can remove your hands now... or not." There's no mistaking it.

"Hey, I'm starting to like this even though I can't see a thing." I was now grinning like a total maniac.

"I see that you've finished putting your shirt on." She sounded disappointed. I'm delusional, I know.

"And I see that you're not my favorite chocolate, Eminem." I turned to face her once she removed her soft hands from my face.

"That's disturbing." She forced a smile.

"What brings you here to me?" I got curious.

"I just wanted to thank you for saving me." She then trailed her fingers along my chest which made my whole body tingle.

Damn it, now I wish that I didn't have any shirt on just so I could feel her touch directly on my skin!

"Do that again, please?" I begged for more.

"You've had your fun. Now it's my turn..." She smirked so seductively that I lost control.

I was about to touch her chest when she says,

"Fun's over. You got a failing mark."

"Huh? That was a test? Can I retake it?" I gave her my best 'puppy eyes' look.

"No do-overs." She ignored me anyway.

*ZAYN'S POV*

I was just lying on the bed when Cher stepped inside the room without knocking first.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I decided to make a big deal out of it just so I could see her cute angry face.

"No, why?" She folded her arms.

"What if you caught me naked or something?"

"Yeah, you're right. I would've had constant nightmares about your naked body... we don't want that to happen now, do we?" Alas, sarcasm speaks.

"You're a naughty girl and I need to punish you for that."

"What's my punishme---" I lifted her up like a sack then dropped her as gently as possible on the bed.

"What do you have to say for yourself, missy?" I straddled both of her legs.

"Sorry for not knocking? I won't do it again, I swear." She fidgeted under my strong gaze.

"No, that's not what I want to hear." I shook my head.

"You failed?"

"Don't know what that means but it's still not what I want to hear from you..." I breathed down on her neck which made her shiver.

Such a turn on.

"I give up! Now let me go..." She sighed in frustration.

"I just wanted you to admit that seeing me naked will forever be tattooed on your memory... but not as a nightmare. We both know that you'll like what you'll be seeing." I teased and that's when she head bumped me.

"Ow!" I automatically fell off of her.

"Yeah, there's one thing I know for sure alright. I do like seeing you groan in pain." And then she left me.

What a cruel woman... but still a major turn on.

*NIALL'S POV*

"I love my cher-bear, yes I do. I love my cher-bear but I won't tell you!" And yet I just did...