CHAPTER NINETEEN: MAKE OUT SESSION

I had the strangest dream last night.

Imagine Liam popping out of your door in a cow suit with a bell around his neck.

It was hilarious and a bit disturbing at the same time so I'm probably not going to sleep with him again just to make sure that I won't have nightmares in the future.

"Cher, are you even listening?" Marshall called my attention for the third time.

"Uh, yeah. Totally." I lied.

"Then what do you think about it?" He waited for my response.

About what, now?

"Yeah, um, I think it's great." I smiled sheepishly.

"Really? That's surprising... have you finally patched things up with those guys?" He looked skeptic.

"..." No comment.

"Well, whatever. I'm just glad that you and that Styles guy are going to appear on my 'Spacebound' music video as a couple."

"Say what?" I mumbled to myself.

"You better practice your kissing scene properly to make it seem more realistic and professional. Don't embarrass me, Lloyd." He added.

*AT 1D'S APARTMENT*

I have got to think of a way for my 'kissing scene' with Harry to be perfect without practicing with him.

Is that even possible?

"Hey, Cher." Louis greeted as we passed each other in the hallway.

The minute I saw his face it's like a lightbulb lit up inside my head.

"Hey you, stop right there!" I put him into a halt.

"What?" He turned around to face me.

I immediately grabbed him by the arm and dragged him all the way into my room for my secret plan.

"Sit." I motioned him towards the bed and cautiously locked the door behind me.

"Oh my God! Are we going to do something erotic? You can blindfold me anytime now." He suddenly got excited.

"I don't have one and no, we're not going to do something 'erotic'. It's just a make out session..." I explained.

Why I picked Louis is because he was my first kiss and because he already kissed me twice so yeah...

"I always knew that you had a thing for me..." He tried to smirk sexily.

"What? No. It's just a practice for my kissing scene with Harry in a music video." I explained.

"Oh." His expression faltered a bit.

"And I know that Harry's 'too' experienced for this kind of thing, if you know what I mean. Also Zayn. I need someone who's inexperienced like me and you just happen to be that guy." I added.

"What do you mean?! I kissed like two... I mean, a total of three women, including you, my mom and my nana." He said proudly.

"Which is why I chose you. Now let's get this over with."

I held him by the shoulders which made his body all the more tense.

When I was about to lean closer to him, he jerked forward as well which resulted into our foreheads bumping.

"Ow!" The two of us said in unison.

"How about you let me take the lead since I'm the guy around here?" He suggested.

"Fine. It doesn't really matter either way." I tried to stay still this time.

I closed my eyes as his face got closer to mine and then I felt a peck... and nothing more so I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"A kiss, duh!" Louis stated the obvious.

"No, that was just a peck. We'll be kissing more intense than that as in what couples do all the time."

"Oh, you mean like 'make-out, make-out'... with tongues?" He finally got it.

I just nodded slowly in reply.

*LOUIS' POV*

"Okay then, here I go..." I announced nervously.

She closed her eyes once again and I can't help but admire her pretty face... imagine what our babies would look like... just beautiful!

Our offsprings would be plain perfection.

Okay, I think it's time that I kiss her fully now.

I leaned in and my lips met her soft ones.

We started kissing off slowly and then as I got into it, I placed my arms around her waist while she played with my hair.

I became more and more turned on especially when she moaned softly when our tongues were intertwined with each other's.

My body was feeling hot all over with my raging hormones.

I finally lost control of my body and leaned fully into her which caused her to fall on her back into the bed.

"Stop." She broke away from the kiss first.

By this time, I was hovering on top of her, trapping both of her legs with my knees apart.

"Um, I don't think that was passionate enough... here, let me try one more time." I quickly replaced my mouth into hers and kissed her pretty deeply this time which lasted for about five minutes before she pushed me away again.

"Okay, um, I think that's enough practice. You're starting to grope me." She complained.

"No, I wasn't." I denied.

"Then why were you feeling my thigh?" She sat up.

"Uh, only because I couldn't see where I was touching?" I smiled innocently.

That was the best make-out session ever!