CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR: GIVE YOU WHAT YOU LIKE

*HARRY'S POV*

It was that late afternoon when I was this close to recovering from my drunken state, I guess.

When I woke up, I found myself sprawled on the couch with no one in sight.

Where the heck could those other guys be?

I then proceeded to check out each room in the cabin and found all of them empty... except for the last one... where a girl was just sitting still on the bed.

This feels like being in one of those horror movies about a cabin or something.

"Cher?" I had to say something despite the chills that I was getting.

"..."

"OH, THANK GOD YOU'RE STILL PRETTY!" I blurted out when I turned the lights on.

"Excuse me?" She gave me a hard look.

"I was afraid that you'd morph into a freaking zombie or something." I nearly had a heart attack there.

"..."

"So... where are the guys?" I had to ask.

"They went out."

"Okay... why are you sitting here all alone looking so gloomy and depressed?" I got curious.

She just sighed heavily at my question.

I bet I could cheer her up through a special kind of activity, if you know what I mean.

"I need to practice my lap dance skills..." I heard her say.

Whoa, this is even better than I expected.

"Well, do you need any help? Perhaps 'someone' that you could practice to?" I gave her an obvious hint that I was more than willing to volunteer, not bothering to ask why she needs to practice her lap dance skills.

I mean, c'mon man, who DOESN'T want a lap dance from Cher Lloyd?!

"Huh? I don't see anyone around who seems appropriate for the task..." She was clearly ignoring my presence.

"What? I'm not good enough for you?"

"Well, there's always a chair that I can practice with." She said in deep thought.

"Fine then, good luck practicing to a chair..." I was ready to leave when she roughly pushed me down the bed to sit.

Now that's more I like it!

She began to give me a sexy lap dance then sat on my lap at the end of her very brief performance which was like being in heaven for a minute.

"I want more." I whispered on her ear.

"Can I talk dirty?" I added.

"Shut up."

"Can you strip for me then? I personally think that 'Cherry' is perfect for your stripper name." And then she slapped me.

"What the hell, man? I ain't going to strip for you!" Cher's face suddenly morphed into Zayn's.

"What the f*ck? Get away from me!" I roughly pushed him away.

"You're the one who grabbed me out of nowhere while pressuring me to strip!" Zayn yelled.

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that, buddy." I said sarcastically.

Just when my dream was heading to the good part of Cher stripping...

"I want to go to a cabaret club! And you're coming with me!" I dragged the guy with me.

"But I want to stay with Cher---" The guy tried to protest.

Is there even a cabaret or a strip club in this foresty kind of setting? I have no idea.

*LOUIS' POV*

"Hey, hurry up with the choosing of logs... you're making me fall asleep." I yawned as I spoke to Niall.

"I'd very much appreciate it if you also try to make an effort." The guy said in his Irish accent.

"Uh... nah. I think I'll just rest for a little longer..." I sighed.

"Mate, you've been 'resting' for the whole time since we left the cabin to gather some logs for the fireplace." Niall said.

"Have I? Well, it's all Liam's fault for bossing us around while he gets to spend time with Cher... alone. Imagine what they're doing right now. Oh no, why did I just said that out loud?! Now I'm worried!" I panicked all of a sudden.

"Actually, I have a theory that Liam likes Cher..." Niall professed.

"No way! Now we really need to get back! Where's the way back again?" I frantically searched around for a freaking pathway but all I could see were dead leaves lying on the ground and it was getting pretty dark too.

"Uh... where exactly did we come from? Uh-oh, I think that we're somewhere deep in the woods... or maybe even deeper." Niall scratched his head.

Then we heard a wolf howling in the distance.

Oh crap.

*LIAM'S POV*

"What's this?" Cher asked as she picks up a bottle with a purple liquor inside it.

"Grape juice." I replied.

She shrugged before chugging down the whole beverage.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

"What's taking those two morons so long? It's too darn chilly in here!" I complained.

"Hey, are you hungry? Do you want to eat ahead?" I asked the now sleeping Cher who dozed off on the couch half an hour ago.

"..." When she opened her eyes, what she did next surprised the heck out of me for she grasped my chest then whispered,

"Kiss me." My eyes widened at this but aside from the shocking turn of events, I noticed the faint smell of alcohol in her breath.

"Are you drunk?" I then remembered her drinking some bottle in the kitchen awhile ago...

So that wasn't grape juice? Whoops, my bad.

"I won't kiss you because I don't take advantage of drunk girls so I'm going to lock you up in your room instead until you sober up." I coughed.

"So you'll kiss me when I'm not drunk anymore?" She asked adorably.

"..." I carried her to her room without saying a word.

"Good night." I turned off the lights and was about to leave when she says,

"Wait, when you said that you won't kiss me on the lips... does that mean that you can kiss me elsewhere? I'm just wondering..." Now that's seductive.

Damn. She has a point... oh, what the hell? I have my needs too and I just can't take it anymore!

I dashed back towards her on the bed, removing my shirt in the process.

I towered on top of her then helped her remove her shirt, revealing her sexy black bra and then I started to kiss all parts of her upper body.

'Please wrap your drunken arms around me,

And I'll let you call me yours tonight,

When you turn off the lights,

I get stars in my eyes... is this love? Maybe someday...

So don't turn on the lights...

I'll give you what you like.'

I was kissing her collarbone while she grabbed a handful of my hair and for some reason, this turned me on even more... so I nibbled on her neck, making my way up to her face.

But I had to stop when I saw that she was back in her sleep... just when things were starting to get hot and heavy.