CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: HAPPILY

*LOUIS' POV*

'I don't care what people say when we're together,

you know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep,

I just want it to be you and I forever,

I know you wanna leave so come on baby be with me so happily'

That song kept on replaying inside my head as Cher walked down the aisle.

I couldn't believe that this faithful day would actually come...

She looked so magnificent in her wedding dress that seemed to fit the curves of her body perfectly well and her hair was glowing, flowing like a waterfall behind her with flowers attached on her graceful braided hair.

It was hard to look away for the view was breath-taking.

When she finally reached the altar, she flashed me a bright genuine smile which nearly made my heart stop beating.

"You look so beautiful, love..." I bore my eyes into her pretty light-brown ones.

"No, I'm the one who's lucky to have you..." She gave my hand a not so gentle squeeze.

Ow... but who cares right?

Not even pain can separate the two of us.

Love was never meant to be gentle in the first place.

Who knew that my dream wedding day would be with my first and only love who resembles that of a fallen angel?

"Do you, Louis Tom---"

"Yes, I do." I didn't even bother to let the priest finish what he had to say for I was very eager in making her mine.

"And do you, Cher Lloyd, take Louis Tomlinson as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Cher glanced at me before saying,

"I do."

"Any objections before we proceed to the kissing bit?" The priest sounded bored.

When I turned to look at the front, I was more than shocked to see Harry in a pastor outfit.

"I OBJECT FOR NO APPARENT REASON!" Zayn stood up from the audience, followed by Niall and Liam.

"I OPPOSE TO THIS WEDDING TOO! I SIMPLY DON'T THINK THAT 'CHOUIS' IS A PERFECT MATCH! I WANT CHIALL!" Niall declared.

He did not just say that...

"WAKE UP YOU CHOUIS SHIPPER!" Liam yelled harshly.

I looked to my side where Cher was supposed to be standing only to find out that she's vanished...

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I had to scream dramatically, I just had to.

"Slap me, I must be dreaming!" I exclaimed and then a hand came out of nowhere that slapped me for real.

"Ow! That hurts!" It was Harry who did the slapping.

I quickly looked around only to find out that... I actually fell asleep on the couch that afternoon.

Okay, back to reality...

"Were you having wet dreams or something?" He asked.

LESSON LEARNED: NEVER SAY 'SLAP ME, I MUST BE DREAMING!' IN YOUR VERY OWN DREAM BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY RUIN THE MOMENT.

"Where's Cher?!" I remembered panicking when I thought I lost her.

"Liam just dropped her off to the airport while you were busy screaming her name in your dreams... she has a concert in Germany." Harry stated.

*CHER'S POV*

I wonder why Liam voluntered to send me off to the airport... maybe he is that delighted to see me going far away?

We didn't talk the whole ride, just listened to their new album as I was feeling the breeze of the wind blowing into my face.

And when we did reach our destination, I immediately got off the car without looking at him.

Clearly, I wasn't expecting him to help out with my luggage but he did.

"Thanks." I grabbed my bag from him which made me 'accidentally' brush his hands with mine and then strolled away without looking back.

"Wait!" I heard him call after me and when I spun around, he was already there right in front of me, only a few inches away from my face.

"You forgot this..." He removed his black cap off then placed it on top of my head.

"Hold still, will you?" He inched closer as he adjusted the hat on me while all I could see was his chest...

He was so close that I could hear his heavy breathing.

Heck, I could even smell his strong perfume.

This is awkward...

"Look out for the paparazzi, okay? At least you'll be able to hide your face a bit with this cap, and don't forget to wear your sunglasses on." He carefully reminded as he backed away.

Why was he doing all this?

I slipped my purple sunglasses on anyway.

We stood there for like ten minutes without saying a word as I was trying to figure him out.

His brown eyes were staring at me the whole time, blinking slowly every now and then...

"Okay, I'm just going to go now, bye, Liam!" I deliberately shook his hand because I did not know what else to do.

Was he actually trying to be nice or was he just following orders?

Either way, I kind of find it... sweet.