July 15th 2017 5:22 pm

i'm tired and bored. and i'm still at micheal's. i've said it maybe once or twice, but i don't know if i said it in the first place, so i'm gonna say it. i don't call him a friend. the reason being is that he can be very rude at times, and inappropriate, at less times. don't get me wrong, he is a good person, but he is not someone i would ever call friend. see, half the time it doesn't feel like he even listens to me. i'll be in the middle of saying something and he'll just start saying something for long while and i won't be able to finish what i was talking about. and the other half of the time it's just, i don't know...i honestly don't know...and whenever he plays a game like mortal kombat x or injustice 2 or whatever game he plays, and loses he blames the other guy of lagging to much or that they are spamming the attack button, but when he wins he says something about how it was always easy and when either he or the other person leaves the match he explains how he beat the person, even though i'm not paying attention. i'm getting distracted by him playing injustice 2. i hate fighting games like that, but i prefer watching people playing them. i hate them because whenever i play, i'm forced to and then they keep me in the corner and keep beating me, just like how i know it will always go for me in life.
for once in my lire i want to go back home...