June 18th 2017 10:38 pm Truth or Lies

so this update is to tackle something most- some- three or four of you- some of you most likely believe everything in this book, diary journal thing, is all fake, all lies that say to make you all put me on the spot, put me in the center of attention. well that is why i'm making this update. none of the things i have said in this dairy, journal, blog, book thing has been a lie, NONE of the things i've said is a lie. i have lied before this book, but when i made this book a made a promise, to not lie in this book, and so like i said in my last update i keep ever promise i make, even if it isn't to anyone. i keep it. now, i have told some lies in school about how at times my life is worse or better than it usually is. well, i'll make another promise, and since it will be written down and many people can see it, then well i will have to keep it. so i promise i will only tell lies when i have to to protect something or someone. or if i'm told to tell a random lie that pops in my head at that time. basically i promise to only lie in sertain settings.i don't like lying, it just keeps what needs to be told in, which makes it hurt more. and i should know. in the past in school i've told so many lie to hide how i felt. and i never made a promise to anyone to not lie. so now i have.
everything that i've said in my last update is true. not many people are nice to me so, i lowered the list to like eight or seven people. who were the only nice people to me. and what i said about Jannessa are true as well. she did stop my crying, she has listened to me, and she has kept her promise. ask her yourself if you need any proof.
not many of the updates will have subtitles, like the last one was Friend, and this one is Truth or Lies. they basically mean that i will say something i think is important in my life, it may not be anywhere close to being something you'd remember, but they let me know that i've said what i needed to at that time. sure there are some that deserve subtitles but i don't want to go back and read through 80 updates. i don't want to do that.
have there ever been that song you like but you don't see yourself singing ever? but you see someone else singing it to you? yeah, well i have, many times. and i like those songs a lot, but they don't make any sense when i sing them. like here for a reason by ashes remain. i don't ever see me singing it due to my lack of believing i even should be alive. but i do see some people singing to other people. if you get any sense in what i'm saying then good for you, i confused myself.