June 22nd 2017 3:28 am

i am definitely an insomniac. i'm not tired, and yet i haven't gotten a lot of sleep the passed few days. at most maybe one in a half hours sleep. maybe two hours. i'm writing this update because i'm lonely. in too lonely. and i'm always lonely, but you know, i don't even have a friend so, well that just helps out with my depression doesn't it? it definitely helps out by making it worse. so yesterday mom was saying how i don't call anyone and that i never talk to anyone. and to be honest, i wasn't going to have this come out but i got sick and tired of it. so i said that i do talk to someone. which then lead to like an hour of them guessing random names. then they said Jannessa and then Jannessa sent a message. so my tablet made it's usual futuristic sound. and then now i will hate this family even more. there are things i would like to be able to keep secret from these people. and talking to Jannessa would be one of them.
*sigh*
i guess not all things can go the way you want them to. well for you they might, for me...not going to happen.
you'd think that if these people cared for me or..."loved" me then you'd expect them to read this journal dairy thing. but no, they don't, and they would never bother to. they have always hated me, and i never had people to count on. yeah, sure they say they'll be there for me. will they? hell no! they even told me, to my face, that the only reason they care for me was the law. they said that, to my face. say all you want that they were kidding. i haven't laughed at a  joke in...well a long time. i haven't got a sense of humor. i only laugh when other people do to make it seem like i'm fine. so if you ever tell a joke to me and i don't laugh, well i have yet to find anything funny so, try all you want.
i was recently reading through some of my old updates and the amount of typos there were. i mean, ju-just wow. i'm bored and alone now, well i guess i've already said that. i'm always alone. i'm always bored. great now, just great. now i feel even more useless then i have been.