May 23rd 2017 5:07 pm

I can't sleep. My stomach feels like it just went on a roller coaster of... of something. Do I know why it feels like that? No. I don't think I'll ever know. But I'm out of school for the last five days. No, I was not suspended. I'll be in highschool next year. Which might be better, or worse.
All will know in due time Kevin. In due time.
If your going to make me wright what your saying, at least let me change how it looks. Your the I remember?
No
Well now you do. What am I going to do for five days? Nothing maybe. I've lost the enjoyment of playing the Xbox. And playing Talisman by myself is... well... lonely.
Well Skyrim works now
Yeah I know, but I don't want to play it.
Who are you and what did you do to our mind?!
I'm the same Kevin. Idiot, just I got board of walking around a giant world. Plus to play Skyrim I have to be in the living room so I can see my health bar. Besides I feel stupid in that game now. I collect every book I see and it has made me over encumbered. So it was a long hour walking to Whiterun. If I had known how you get new spells before now then I wouldn't feel so dumb, but I do. Darien is level 20 and very close to 21 and I now know how to get new spells. All I had to do was read the spell books. Very obvious and yet to complex for my head. My tablet's going to die. So I'll be back I  a few hours.