July 15th 2017 5:55 am

no sleep. no not because of video games. well, yes because of video game. but it was one of the video games that bruce and james have not spoiled yet, so i wanted to get as far as i could into the story. the game is Dead Space. it's a good game. and since no one had spoiled it for me, i enjoyed playing it. unlike every other game i can play, which either bruce and/or james have watched someone play it, or they played it themselves. and i don't get any fun out of a game when the entire story id spoiled for me, like The Evil Within, Prototype, every game that i've been able to play. so when i play games i prefer to play them alone and with no one around, because even with games that haven't been spoiled yet, i can't hear a thing because everyone will start playing music as loud as they can so i can't hear a piece of dialog. or music, so every game i play i have to go through it as fast as i can, so i play it and enjoy it, and hear what i'm supposed to do. but when ever i'm in that place i'm forced to call home i can't play a single game and enjoy it. that's why i'm stuck playing Minecraft. there is no story, it's just a survival game with blocks, but even then i can't do a single thing i want to do on it, because someone else forces me to do what they want me to do. and even Skyrim, i can't go through the game because someone forces me to do something stupid, like waste 1000 on a horse then kill that horse. and then keep doing it over and over again until i have no money. so i can't enjoy games. and even when i do get the chance to play a game that hasn't been spoiled for me yet, i have to blast through the game so i can't find any secrets, or explore, i can only go through the story as fast as i can, and doing that i don't get any enjoyment from. and no i did not tell micheal a thing. he has no idea on what the last few months have been for me, he has no idea the pain i go through everyday. i haven't gotten any sleep in three days. perfect. and by the way, telling me that at the end of a game it gets sad, i lose all enjoyment from the game *cough cough* micheal *cough cough* yes he has spoiled games for me, no wonder the only games i can play are board games...by myself...i'm a lonely person who's only friend is the first person he's had a crush on!
...
damnit
...
i really just want to play D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) why? 'cause it's the only game i know of that someone else makes the story. and even then i'd be playing by myself. my life sucks...
...
mornin'
i guess