June 6th 2017 9:20 pm

Oh God. If only you could see what I'm seeing. It's priceless!
James is trying to make a character in The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. His head is as thick as it can get. I wish you could see it. It's so funny. He picked the lizard race. Now it looks like a raptor. Now it looks like a goat! With makeup! His skin is white and under his eyes it's light blue! And above his mouth is pink lipstick. When he's done I'll show what he looks like. Now he looks more like a lizard made of lava. With a moustache. It's the rainbow goat of legend! Now it's golden. I'll show what it looks like in the next update with all the pictures I can put in it. It's hilarious. At this rate he'll be done customizing his character tomorrow. Ah nevermind. I forgot my camera is bad and the photos won't even work anyway. Now I'm slightly sad but it's still funny. Hell he'll never start the game by now.
Oh yeah. So in Oblivion you start in a prison and we already thought up why he was in prison. He kills people for the pies, but instead of eating the pies he pushes them through his eye sockets to make his skull more thick and the juices from the pie go to the eyebrows so they will stay bright. I'll say when he starts his game as a comment.