May 29th 2017 10:13 am

I was up since three. Writing. If you have read my last update you'll know why. I just fell getting down to my tablet, which in the first time in weeks is at full charge! For once I'm glad about that.  So while I was writing a big fight in my Battle of the Pures book a song came on. It was very profane​. But it matched up with Evil Kevin so much. If you want to listen to it it's called Nobody likes me by Deuce. I think it's a rap. I'm not sure, but I think it is. Like I said I'm not sure. But it does say the f word ten times I think. All I know it's very profane. But if you want to listen to it, then you know what it's called. I still don't have a song for Other Kevin though. So Kevin Kevin's​ song is I was me by Imagine Dragons. While Evil Kevin's song is Nobody likes me by Deuce.
I was just talking to myself about what Pure Energy is. The main thing in the Battle of the Pures series. I was saying all throughout my explaination that I should've recorded myself talk. So then I could put it on here so you'd know what Pure Energy is without having to learn from Kevin's eyes. Yes the main character's name is is also my name. So nearly no thought went into his name. So the book is basically a Lego game I used to play with my brothers and sister. But she left because whenever it involved her she hated it. Why join in a game whenever it involves your people you quit? It's idiotic. I can say that much. So nearly ever person in my books are part of the Lego game. But some of there names had to be changed due to copyright reasons. Like Boba Fett and Han Solo. Why didn't I just name the characters in the book the same as in the Lego games? I don't know.
But some names are different and some of the characters have different backgrounds then in the game. Like Al. I don't think he even had a back story except for always being drunk. But for more insight on him I made him a stupid, like a mentally stupid person. And what the people's jobs in the Lego version have been changed in the book. Like Hunter, his job was a mercenary kind of person who joined in Kevin's fights with Red Scar. Red Scar is the villain of the book and games.