March 21st 2017 11:20 pm

IPassGas's brother has left this place.
He's not dead! He just got bored and stopped working on his book. Which only had approximately 1057 words in it. So he told me to delete it, after all he's said that he doesn't want to write it anymore. So he's gone. Just thought I'd say that.

Oh and one more thing, I forgot the seventh time I almost lost my sanity. On the bus this dumbass motherf**ker won't stop saying how he wants to be nice. You mean like all those times you told me to kill myself then seemed to have a knife in hand. I know it was a butter knife idiot. Or was that my mind, shut up!
Have I ever told you the definition of insanity? Probably not. By dictionary it's "the state of being seriously mentally ill". Sure I may or may not be insane, but that's not the definition I go by. My definition you ask? Well, it's simple. Go away, or die. That my definition. And what I said about how we can tell who the fighters are, and who the killers are. Yeah, well it's more of a way to tell the difference from scared to death from killing others than having to live in the shadows. In a different way really. It still tells the difference from who can fight from who will kill. That would be all, now go away.