May 28th 2017 7:24 pm

Well I'm starting to think of if I get a yearbook how would I get signatures? Do I go up to people in high school and ask if they could write down the signature in my yearbook from eighth grade? And if the ask why I'm asking this now I would say something like: "I wasn't able to get anyone to sign my yearbook last year because I wasn't there for the last five days." Would anyone actually just say, "Sure if you want me too." Or, "Are you crazy? You missed your chance last year." And walk away. Either way it would be worth a shot. Plus it'd make for a great story. "Hey, remember that time I needed you to sign my eighth grade yearbook in the middle of freshman year of high school? Good times, good times." I'm mainly writing this update because I want to say something but even now I'm to shy to say who I have a crush on. This is just perfect. I can't even talk about it, and my consciousness is stopping me from writing her name down on this update that multiple people can see and tell her that she's on my hit list. Which I don't even have. All it's letting me say is that she was one of the first people to want to help, even though she didn't talk to me directly. She would make Ethan talk to me instead of herself. And she was a small ways away so I guess she didn't want me to have to speak through two other people to talk to her. In every mod I had with her I'd keep looking at her in the side of my eye just to see her face. And before I had my mods switched around I used to sit to her right. And Lawrence, which if I remember what he said correctly she used to be his girlfriend, well that's what he said. He gave me a quarter that he kept flicking into her shirt. At first I didn't. The movie split is being put on. I'll finish this off later.